Scooby-Doo (2002) Poster

(2002)

A little silly at times, but a colourful and amusing film.
TheLittleSongbird25 May 2009
This film is nowhere near as bad as the rating suggests, sure it isn't flawless, but a good film doesn't need to be that to be enjoyable. I thought Scooby Doo a colourful film, with some good direction, and very good performances from all involved. The best of the cast were Matthew Lilliard as Shaggy and Sarah Michelle Gellar as Daphne, and Rowan Atkinson is amusing as Mondavarious. The film is very amusing at times, especially the scene when Scooby dresses as a Grandma and the scenes in the haunted house. The actress of Mary-Jane is very sweet too. But I will say that the film isn't without its flaws. The plot is a little far-fetched, and some of the farting jokes are very silly. There have been complaints of the Scooby Doo model being charmless, but I disagree. He was quite sweet at times. The only character I didn't really like that much was Scrappy, then again I never did like him, not even in the animated series. Despite these flaws, this film is not bad at all, and I will award a 7/10. Bethany Cox
29 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Classic!
SamJamie25 February 2020
One of my favourite childhood movies. I have a lot of nostalgia for this film and the rating is too low in my opinion.
31 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
As good as a pack of Scooby snacks ! (DVD)
leplatypus11 December 2010
Scooby was my favorite show when i was a child (along with "Goldorak") and I rediscovered it as an adult when i was working in Bruxelles and when i went to the Warner Park in Madrid. That's why i went to see this movie at screen at its release and that I have a good time watching it again on DVD.

For me, this Scooby franchise is among the best adaptation ever because i find all the original ingredients: spooks, colors and laughs! And i don't forget the cast that is excellent with its chemistry. I also thank them for accepting those flashy suits and acting with seriousness such silly parts. The story is really written by a fan because he sticks to the basic plot and adds some original ideas that enrich the characters. The sets are top and Mr. Bean as guest-star is nice, although he should have done more.

The deleted scenes and especially the opening credits should have included in the release because the movie is short (83 min) and those cuts are really funny! Maybe Scooby isn't the best CGI character ever done but the soul of Scooby is here and we pay attention to the action rather than the effects!

Well, thanks to everyone because you made a Scooby fan really happy!

Zoinks!
18 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good? No. Funny? You bet!
preppy-326 June 2002
Scooby and the gang investigate a mystery on Spooky Island.

OK...this is NOT a good movie. The jokes are very obvious and the PG rating keeps things very clean and family friendly. Still, I was laughing a lot. Maybe it was my mood, but I kept giggling over all the jokes. It works mostly because the entire cast plays it straight.

Sarah Michelle Gellar looks nothing like Daphne in the cartoon, but she is good. Likewise, Freddie Prinze Jr. looks nothing like Fred either, but he's OK. Matthew Lillard, however, is letter perfect as Shaggy. Also the woman playing Velma is right on target. And the CGI Scooby was just great...his expressions and body language provided lots of laughs. Great special effect and the movie moves quickly.

My only real complaint--did we really need a burping/breaking wind contest between Scooby and Shaggy?

A very good family movie--I liked it a lot. A very guilty favorite all the way.
34 out of 47 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It works because the filmmakers chose the wisest course for the film
planktonrules21 February 2022
Years ago, I watched and loved both "The Brady Bunch Movie" and "A Very Brady Sequel". Why? Because instead of just trying to recreate the original characters, the filmmakers made a very funny film that poked fun at the characters and plots of the original show. Had they simply made a movie with Brady characters it would have been pretty dull.

I mention this about the Brady movies because the movie "Scooby-Doo" manages to work for much the same reason. Yes, it brings back characters folks loved as kids...but it also pokes gentle fun at the trops from the old cartoon series. It also featues an ending that is hilarious because it picks up on fan's and what they really want from a reboot...and it works very well...though I'll say no more because I don't want to spoil the film for you. Well worth seeing and fun.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hidden stoner movie gem
edo-sofic6 October 2018
It's been 16 years since this movie came out, and I decided to watch it after browsing the Netflix library while being high. I was looking for the dumbest possible movie to watch, and thought Scooby Doo should do.

Boy, like, how wrong was I? Never knew this was actually a stoner movie. I think it's silly enough to be fun if you watch it sober, but if you're high - it's awesome. Just stack up on scooby snacks and enjoy the ride!
68 out of 74 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Scooby's a hit on the big-screen
nucksfan4life22 June 2002
This movie works because it tries to mimic the cartoon in many ways. Even the first shot looks like the first shot of the cartoon with the fog and the creepy old house. I had originally thought that the CGI Scooby would bother me during the movie, but I was completely wrong. I only really thought about that the first time Scooby is shown. After that the dog was Scooby to me because the things he says and the way he says them are accurate to the cartoon. The movie is pure cheese, but so was the cartoon. "Scooby-Doo" has maybe the most effective farting scene since "Blazing Saddles." Most fart scenes just come off as gross and not very funny, but in the world of Scooby a fart scene works. One interesting aspect of the film was seeing Rowan Atkinson in a role where he actually talks...a lot! I hope he gets more chances at dialogue-heavy roles here in the States. Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy all feel like their cartoon counterparts adding to the effectiveness of the movie. Lillard is amazing as Shaggy because he gets his voice to sound like a carbon-copy of the cartoon Shaggy. This is a fun movie to watch because you can turn your brain off and just enjoy the show.
43 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I thought it was funny.
L_Forster5 May 2003
This might be a disappointment to die hard Scooby Doo cartoon fans, but I enjoyed it. I thought the gags were hilarious, and since I never cared for Scrappy Doo, I was especially fond of the end. I think Matthew Lillard should get an academy award for the way he interacted to a character that wasn't even there. In my mind, every time I see a Scooby Doo cartoon, I will picture him as Shaggy. It also brought the characters even more alive for me when the "human" sides of their personalities came out. It's really reaching to think that a group of people would be able to spend that much time together and not have individual jealousies and get on each other's nerves. I can't wait to see the sequel.
36 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This was such a cute movie!
Smells_Like_Cheese14 June 2002
I just saw this in the theaters, and I have to say that the critics were wrong. This was so cheesy. And funny. Just a lot of fun to watch with your friends. It's also a good family movie. They did the ending just right. So, to the "sophisticated" critics out there, maybe you need to keep your mouths shut and learn that it's the viewer's opinions that count!

14 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Try as I might I just can't hate it!
thumper_svx29 July 2003
When I first heard about Scooby Doo being turned into a movie, I will confess to being rather reticent about seeing it. I am just old enough to remember the original Scooby Doo cartoons on rerun, and was at the high end of the right target age group when Scrappy Doo hit the scene, and of course remembered Scooby Doo with a certain love. Of course, the cartoon was actually pretty terrible; the writing was bad, the cliches came in at a rate of knots, and the animation was second rate... but that's what we all expected of Hanna-Barbara cartoons.

I digress: I had heard about SD the movie on the Internet quite early in production and let out a groan; my childhood was being raped again for a buck in Hollywood. Why? Why bother??? Then when I heard Scooby was going to be CGI I actually groaned again. Of course, there is no other way you could have pulled Scoob off on-screen without CGI, at least not realistically... but CGI... that's just so passe any more! I still enjoy the artistry in modern CGI, but to me it felt like SD was going to be done just to prove that it COULD be done with modern technology... not to tell a story.

So it came, I read a few online reviews that panned it and failed to be surprised. I caught the trailers and failed to be inspired. I steadfastly avoided the movie theatres and just didn't go see it.

Fast forward to July of 2003; SD is playing on Cinemax (I think) and I've got some time to kill. Aw, what the hell... could be good for background noise if nothing else...

So having sat through SD the Movie, what do I think? Well, as much as I wanted to hate it because it was Hollywood raping my childhood, I just couldn't. I'm not going to say I loved it because that wouldn't be true, but I'll be darned if I can't admit that it was a whole hell of a lot better than I expected. Let me fill you in;

The cast is incredible. They have a real on-screen chemistry that really makes the movie for me. Especially Matthew Lillard as Shaggy... if he hasn't just completely NAILED the character as perfectly as you could in live action, then I'm the queen of France. There's the romantic attraction between Daphne and Fred that comes out on-screen pretty much throughout, and of course the distant attraction Velma had for Fred is right there too. But do I detect a little bit of an attraction to Shaggy? Don't remember that in the cartoon... but I can accept that.

The story? Well, it's a hell of a lot better written than the cartoons! Yes, it borrows heavily from them (and borrows from some of the SD animated movies that have been made in the interim), but still it's an interesting story with a nice twist at the end that had me actually laughing out loud. Not Shakespeare by any stretch of the imagination... but a fun and engaging story that keeps your attention.

So what about the CGI Scoob? Wow is all I can say! I don't know what makes it more, the quality of the CGI or the way in which all the actors really made me believe they were sharing the screen with a 6'5" intelligent dog. The interactions were believable, and not once did I catch anyone making the mistake of looking in the wrong place on-screen (which is clearly evident in many instances where CGI characters are used). The personality is captured perfectly and translates Scooby from the two-color animation of my youth to a perfect rendition of how I envisaged him in my minds eye.

I'm sure many have heard about them already, but there are plenty of in-jokes that pepper the movie for those willing to pay attention. I won't say they're all laugh-out-loud funny, but they are amusing... and it was obvious pretty early on that the film-makers didn't like Scrappy Doo either (I know I didn't... I didn't even like him as a kid), but rather than pretend he never happened (*cough* Galactica 1980 *cough*) they actually bring him to life in this movie too... and actually he has one of the lines that made me laugh out loud (to those who have seen it, it's the line he never finishes saying...)

So did I love it as much as I loved Scooby as a kid? No. The movie was definitely not without flaws, and it did depart from the cartoons in some pretty major ways; for example one of the nice things about the cartoon (looking at it now from an adult's perspective) was that at the end of every episode it was reiterated however lightly that there are no such things as monsters, ghosts, ghouls etc. and that we as people are always responsible for these things. This is something I picked up on as a kid but didn't understand until I was an adult; and kids should be given that reassurance early in life that there are no monsters. The movie departed from that part of the formula... so personally I couldn't recommend the movie to younger (under about 8 or 9) children. However, even with these kids, recommend that a parent watch it with them... but of course there's plenty of adult-type humor in there too that will completely pass the kids by. To me that's the mark of a great kids movie these days; the ability to appeal to all ages.

Overall, I'd say a 7 out of 10.
67 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good scooby-doo fun
Calicodreamin30 March 2020
Is this an Oscar worthy movie? No. But it's all in good fun, a proper scooby-doo mystery with a few good laughs. The actors are so well cast to play the mystery inc. gang that it makes this movie so much fun. I enjoy watching this from time to time, it a mindless comedy.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Work of Genius
themostswagjacobg23 February 2020
This film is one of the greatest pieces of cinematic greatness I have ever seen. This was, without a doubt, one of the most blessed and sacred engagements of my senses in my life; rivaling only, perhaps, my baptism. Indeed, we speak of many of the great films and how we walk away from them with our perspectives changed and weltanschauung altered. With this movie was a rebirth of mine, especially my sense of humor, so profound, that it may be classified as a genesis. In an adjective, this movie is pulchritudinous. Its entirety is luminescent, its plot is unparagoned, and even its "idiosyncrasies" contribute to its divine nimbus. Nothing else is on par with its wonder.

10/10. A must watch.
29 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ok, color me 5-years-old
dcook-415 June 2002
I adore Scooby and I adored this movie...what can I say? I'm 25-years-old and yet I'm so taken by the concept of Scooby Doo. I mean, I've been ready for this movie for a long time. Sarah Michelle Gellar was excellent as Daphne...it was so strange seeing SMG as someone nearly defenseless. While Freddie Prinze Jr. is just in no way Fred, Linda Cardellini was a great Velma. They really proved the characters old-school style, keeping them as close to the old cartoon as possible. Which brings me to Matthew Lilliard. Could they have picked a better Shaggy? It's like the role was completely made for him! I give the movie 10 Scooby Snacks
21 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Live action update of Hanna-Barbara's early 70s animated TV series with lots of entertainment and amusement
ma-cortes20 August 2011
The film concerns about our friends who form ¨the Mystery Inc¨ group . After an acrimonious break up, the Mystery Inc. gang are individually brought to an island resort to resolve strange goings on . After two years separated, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby are mysteriously united together to investigate an issue on Spooky Island. As Scooby Doo ,Shaggy (Matthew Lillard) along with the remaining group (Sara Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prince Jr , Linda Cardellini) are back to solve a case that takes place at an eerie island where occurs weird events including some monsters with nefarious purposes . A theme park affects young visitors in very strange ways . But it seems to be they are brought back as one for more than just solving a magical mystery . Meanwhile Shaggy falls in love with a tourist (Isla Fisher). The equipment members are going out to investigate towards the amusement park, whose owner is a suspect man named named Mondavarious(Rowan Atkinson) . He needs their help, figuring out why the vacationers are leaving mellow and sober . The Mystery Inc soon realize that they cannot resolve this enigma without help from each other .

In this entertaining picture there are comedy , tongue-in-cheek , slapstick, humorous moments, mild diversion and is pretty amusing. All are given an adolescent treatment which means no gore and no bad language just some old-fashioned likable scares , being funny watching humans meld into the CG characters . However , it contains bad taste when takes place a contest about fart jokes between Shaggy and Scooby. Of course , coward Scooby steals the spectacle as food-obsessed canine anti-hero with its grimace , faces and gesture .Many gags are good however the tale sometimes drags. Special mention to gags between Shagg and Scooby,they make a sympathetic comic couple . Movie combines live action with breezy computer generator animation on Scooby Doo creation , special effects are well done . The motion picture is regularly directed by Raja Gosnell who also filmed the follow-up . Kiddies may find the corny, flat humor and bemusing situations , but most adults will be disappointed , exception for the fans the classic cartoon series created by Hanna Barbera. Rating : average but entertaining and clearly aimed at the junior audience . Protagonists' antics might provide the silly smiles , but this cartoonist physical comedy is mostly ineffective . It's followed by a second part in similar style , cast and realization , titled ¨Scooby Doo unleashed¨ with lots of fun and as amused as the first , and will be best appreciated by preteen enthusiasts of the cartoon movies .
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SCOOBY ROCKS !!!!
jack-frost14 September 2002
I've always been a big fan of horror films and when I was too young to watch them, SCOOBY was my favourite cartoon because it had cool heroes and I could see all sorts of monsters in it. Even now that I'm an adult, I still find a lot of pleasure in watching an episode. Just to say that I wasn't very excited at the perspective of seeing my cult cartoon turned into an unnamable stuff as the first pictures in the magazines announced a visually ridiculous movie with probably (like most of the other TV series adaptations) a boring and incoherent script.

When I left the theater, I was in love with this movie. It's a Scooby fan's dream come true.The film's never ridiculous: a colourfull and coherent universe was built around the visual of the cartoon. It's a very rare thing but this time, an exact transposition of a cartoon is perfect and doesn't breed an example in visual bad taste.

The script intelligently breaks several rules of the cartoon in order to bring more deepness to the characters. For example, Daphne's tired to be the eternal "stupid" beauty in danger and Velma can't stand Fred's attitude anymore as he always acts as if he had solved the mysteries alone. But these efforts would have been vain if a "dream team" of actors hadn't been gathered around the hilarious Scooby. Even if the team's composed of five characters, they're all treated with the same importance, and that's rare enough to be underscored.

Matthew LILLARD IS Shaggy: he reproduces perfectly the attitude of the animated character and his capacity to make you believe in the virtual Scooby is very impressive: when he's with him, you feel like if the dog was really on the set. The duo's perfect.

Sarah Michelle GELLAR and Freddie PRINZE Jr have a very communicative energy. It's obvious that they had a very good time playing the two "beautiful and quite stupid" characters of the team. Even if the role of Daphne was written with "Buffy" references, Sarah Michelle GELLAR succeeds in preserving the essence of the character: I never thought about Buffy when I saw her as Daphne.

And the last but not the least, Linda CARDELLINI delivers an outstanding performance as Velma. She took the animated character and managed to make her more human, funnier and even touching by bringing all sorts of irresistible details and mimics as for example in the way she laughs or says that she's the most clever of the team. Great job for a great actress.

I hope that no sequel will ever reach the screen if any of them is missing from the cast.

The story's quite simple but very well paced and entertaining. There are lots of cool dialogues and "private jokes" for the series' fans. All the gags are in the tone of the cartoon and always effective. I wasn't in favor of the use of martial arts through the character of Daphne but finally, kung fu fits in the universe of SCOOBY DOO as it's used with parsimony to bring a few more good gags.

As a conclusion, I would say that SCOOBY DOO's a terrific movie: it's fun, fast and very well acted.I found in it everything that made me love the cartoon and even more. Don't miss it if you're a SCOOBY fan: you won't regret it!
68 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
LOVED this movie
Brooklynsmagicmike13 April 2020
I have been scooby doo fan for years and watched most of the cartoons. For some reason I never watched the live action movie of it.

Keep in mind I'm a guy in his late 20's and I will say that this movie despite the PG rating to me felt more towards older teenage audience. Quite few jokes were raunchy as well as Characters behaviors. But thats what made this movie enjoyable. I don't think back when it came out or even now kids aged 11 or under would really understand alot of what is going on in the movie.

Back to the review. The action is good, the comedy is great, the actors are all awesome in there roles, and the storyline is pretty engaging and found the pacing to be good. Also for a movie thats 18 years old still looks great today maybe even better then some of the other movies similiar to this type of content.

Overall definitely would recommend this movie to older teens to younger adult. You'll enjoy it alot!!!
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Underrated
danielleinad-211-5775601 February 2019
Superior acting, great plot, top notch visuals. What not to love?
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A successful transition to the big screen.
BA_Harrison25 March 2006
I'm not ashamed to admit it – I'm in my late 30s and I love this movie!

Scooby and the Mystery Inc. gang travel to Spooky Island after being invited to investigate a series of paranormal incidents. But is the owner of the island resort involved and will the gang discover the secret behind the strange occurrences? Kudos to all of the cast, who manage to bring the 2D characters to life perfectly. Freddie Prinze Jr. convinces as Fred, the pretty-boy leader of the group. Sarah Michelle Gellar as Daphne is something special – all push up bras, lip gloss, short short dresses and PVC boots. Linda Cardellini is the Velma you always suspected lurked beneath that roll neck sweater – a pillow chested nerd, brainy AND sexy. Matthew Lillard is perfect as the slacker Shaggy (probably the best of the lot with his spot-on voice and remarkable resemblance to his animated counterpart). Scooby, of course, is CGI - not the greatest CGI, but that doesn't matter because the character is so much fun.

In addition, there is a great performance from a creepy Rowan Atkinson and a sexy turn from gorgeous Isla Fisher as Shaggy's girlfriend.

The movie is funny, silly and scary (possibly a little bit TOO scary for some kids) and director Raja Gosnell handles proceedings well. At points the plot may become a tad confusing for youngsters, but this is a minor niggle. The set designs, costumes, effects and props are uniformly impressive - from the day-glo Spooky Island attractions to the demon creatures, everything looks great.

Kick back and enjoy this for what it is – a highly amusing, fun filled roller-coaster ride.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I love the scooby doo live action movies so much
brandonrhewitt2 April 2020
These films just remind me of my childhood and i love them so much and this film deserves a higher rating
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's Jinkies good. (Am I using that right?)
GiraffeDoor28 April 2020
It's easy to be dismissive of these big budget reboots of classic animated shows marketed to the latest generation.

I watched this over and over as a kid and re-watching it recently as an adult it surprised my how much this held up as an affectionate pastiche of the show, neither trying too hard to imitate it nor failing to appreciate its base material for what it is.

The characters aren't quite how they were in the "-where are you" era and that is part of the charm. One dimensional leader, Freddie is now a self absorbed jock, Daphne is struggling to move beyond her damsel in distress image and We get to see what later become the standard template for Velma that the show "Mystery Incorporated" would use: someone a lot more jaded and cynic and she truly steals the show (I happen to find it the most adorable thing ever when she says she wanted "scare the putootie out of Daphne".

The jokes come fast and thick and are admirable in a low brow way (in one scene they become shockingly lavatorial but you can always skip it.

The mystery at its core enriched by the plot element of the gang being reunited after an acrimonious break up, makes this movie feel worthy of theatrical release and gives it the emotional depth it needs.

All the classic elements of the show are there and they make some admirable jokes at the show's expense I won't ruin, while still paying homage to all the things that made it iconic.

The special effects have not aged well but that's a small thing.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny Children's Movie
tabuno27 January 2019
16 June 2002. What eight years time can do. The dialogue and performances were not as entertaining nor as magical, in some places it was downright embarrassing and lame. While the basic storyline line and the predictable moral underpinning remained decent enough, the movie didn't really hold up well consistently. The sparkle just seemed to dull over time. Perhaps the nature of the animation industry has matured and grown up further or the audience requires more than just Saturday morning mind-numbing animated/live action adventure, or this reviewer has just grown or lost childlike innocence or Sarah Michelle Geller's Buffy persona has faded with time effectively allowing the more objective experience to wash over the screen. Regardless, animated movies, and live-action have progressed significantly in the past eight years. The bar is much higher. And this movie apparently hasn't held up well in the meantime.

6/16/02 (8/10): As an adult without children, it may seem strange for me to make positive comments about this movie, but I enjoyed the mindless, fun entertainment. This movie is based on a cartoon and as such, its transformation onto the screen must be understood in that context. The characters and Scooby Doo appear as huge, live cartoon characters. The children in the theater audience as well as some of their parents seemed to enjoy the movie and some actually laughed. This movie really struck a cord with a early morning cartoon crowd which I believe is a great measure for success. I mean look at what the Sunday comics section is like. This movie version just glorifies the colorful, brilliance of live animation and what live actors can do when they try to imitate art, literally. Why can't critics judge this movie on the basis of what it really is? A cartoon of a million scenes. Thank goodness for live animators (I mean living and breathing actors and actresses).
Scooby rocks!
jim_999916 June 2002
I watched Scooby Doo, the cartoon, only with medium level interest as a child, so I went (with my wife and kids) mostly as a kick. Matthew Lillard is brilliant as Shaggy (how is that possible? His impersonation skills were flawless!). The cartoonimation of Scooby and Scrappy Doo were interesting but were so 3-D rendered that they did not match the original 2-D versions very well. The plot was reasonably interesting and twisted. No mere disgruntled janitor in a spooky disguise-- there's some evil genius at work. There were some minor plot issues with Velma, Fred, and Daphne having much greater insecurity issues than in the cartoons, but experimenting with such ideas is very cartoon-like. The set and cast worked very well. There's some biological humor with Shaggy and Scooby that I did not expect, but the last bit that they did helped. If you're prudish about gas-passing and belching, there are about 4 minutes you can do without, but they seem very much in character.
49 out of 65 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great fun
masonsaul11 October 2020
Whilst Scooby-Doo is probably not a good movie and not without it's flaws, mainly it's weak plot and subpar CG, it's still great fun with a unique charm. Matthew Lilllard, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Linda Cardellini and Freddy Prinze Jr. are all surprisingly perfect as their iconic characters. It's consistently really funny and extremely well paced. Raja Gosnell's direction is good, it's well filmed and the soundtrack is really good.
Actually Pretty Good
Branjor16 June 2002
I really think that this movie was pretty good. Some parts in the movie were really funny. This casting was also good, the actors played the characters pretty well. I also think it was funny because in cases they made fun of the cartoon. Although, I didn't really like the villians. I could think of some better villians for the movie, but it just made it more interesting in the end. Over all - my rating: 8.
35 out of 47 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing!
brookenichole-9805425 January 2020
I love the Scooby doo live action movies! The jokes are funny and the casting is perfection! Every detail that goes into these is so creative! Give it a try.