Sexual Predator (2001 Video)
Each day there seems to be a new Hollywood sexual assault/harassment scandal breaking but two of the highest profile figures to be involved are certainly Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein.
Weinstein has been accused of multiple accounts of sexual assault and rape by various women, and Spacey has been accused of molesting young boys and sexually harassing other men on the set of his films/shows.
It would seem that things will be rather difficult for the two to find their way back to Hollywood’s good graces, if possible at all, but Bryan Cranston has a slightly different take.
Speaking rather sombrely to the BBC, the Breaking Bad actor said that there could be a path back for the two:
“It would take time,
The post Shocking: Sexual predator Harvey Weinstein wanted to meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan alone, claims manager appeared first on Bollywood Hungama.
The death was first reported by The Drudge Report, which released the following statement from his wife, Elizabeth Ailes:
I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life…
Fox News confirmed the report on their social media channels.
Breaking News: Former Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes has died,
“It’s not that big of a surprise, I guess, you know,” Colbert said. “We all saw this coming at us, like an old man cornering an intern in the break room. O’Reilly has been accused of sexual harassment for years…”
Read More: Bill O’Reilly Is Out at Fox News, But Don’t Congratulate the Network For Finally Taking a Stand
Colbert then went on to read a segment from the statement issued by Fox when announcing O’Reilly’s departure from the network. “By ratings standards, Bill O’Reilly is one of the most accomplished TV personalities in the history of cable news,
Bill O’Reilly is out as host of “The O’Reilly Factor,” disappearing in disgrace after 21 years at Fox News Channel. The host has been on vacation since last week, and now won’t be returning to the network’s lineup. “After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel,” the network said in a statement released Wednesday.
He was the face of the world’s most powerful TV news outlet, which makes this a Really Big Deal. It finally sends a long-delayed message that sexual harassment shouldn’t be tolerated in the workplace, or anywhere.
But before you say “better late than never,” remember that it took 13 years
Here’s a talking point for you, Bill. Over 450 sexual assault survivors wrote an open letter urging 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch to fire Bill O’Reilly, holding him accountable for his history of sexual assault and harassment. Via UltraViolet, the letter is collecting signatures from the public.
The letter is just the latest development in a renewed effort to take “The O’Reilly Factor” commentator off the air, which was sparked by a recent New York Times article about the allegations against O’Reilly and the exorbitant amount of money Fox News has spent to protect him. According to the report, five women “received payouts from either Mr. O’Reilly or the company in exchange for agreeing to not pursue litigation or speak about their accusations against him. The agreements totaled about $13 million.”
Since the article’s April 1 publication, more than 60 companies have pulled their ads from “The O’Reilly Factor’s” time slot and Fox has launched an investigation into accusations against O’Reilly. Lisa Bloom, the attorney for one of O’Reilly’s accusers, told The Hollywood Reporter, “I’m told that [Fox is] taking it seriously, and they are going to do the investigation that’s legally required of them.”
There have also been reports that O’Reilly’s behavior towards Megyn Kelly — and Fox News’ determination to stand by him — was part of the reason that she left the cable news network in January. Kelly was sexually harassed at the network by former chairman Roger Ailes, and went public with her experiences shortly after Gretchen Carlson came forward with her own. Ailes promptly retired and had his lawyer publicly deny the charges. A feature film about the Ailes scandal is in the works.
In addition to his infuriating treatment of women, O’Reilly openly laughed at the United Airlines video (in which a man was beaten and dragged from a plane), has repeatedly made racist comments on-air, claimed the murder of Trayvon Martin was no one’s fault but Trayvon Martin’s, and suggested slavery wasn’t all that bad.
UltraViolet reports that it has been fighting for a full investigation into O’Reilly’s pattern of sexual abuse since August 2016. Since then, the anti-sexism organization has launched and maintained the online ad campaign “Have You Been Harassed by Bill?” UltraViolet is also holding a protest outside Fox News’ NYC HQ today. A plane will fly over Manhattan reading: “Fox: #DropOReilly, The Sexual Predator.”
The full letter to James Murdoch is below, courtesy of UltraViolet. You can add your name here.
Dear Mr. James Murdoch,
We are sexual assault and domestic violence survivors and their loved ones, writing once again to ask you to rid Fox News of its culture of gender-based abuse. We hope the latest revelation and resulting consequences finally convince you to stop perpetuating a culture of harassment, abuse, and discrimination and fire anchor and sexual predator Bill O’Reilly.
The lurid details of Mr. O’Reilly’s crimes, and Fox News’ role in protecting him while systematically destroying the women he has victimized, are disturbing yet completely unsurprising. We know firsthand that survivors of sexual crimes are silenced, shamed, and vilified by perpetrators and onlookers, and 21st Century Fox has gone as far as to protect O’Reilly from his accusers with monetary payouts.
Mr. O’Reilly’s disdain and lack of respect for women are now apparent both on-screen and off. The longer Fox delays Mr. O’Reilly’s termination, the further it permanently cements itself as a company where rape culture not only thrives but is promoted to viewers.
Mr. Murdoch, we write to you in particular. It seems that among Fox’s leadership, you are the single person likely to advocate for us. We implore you to usher in a better version of Fox News, one that is safer for women inside and outside the newsroom, by holding accountable the most visible perpetrator of sexual abuse in your company.
Fox’s complicity in sexual harassment is part of a larger culture that allows for and ignores sexual assault and violence against women. Fox continues to be part of this epidemic each day it employs O’Reilly and protects perpetrators of sexual harassment.
We urge you to choose women’s safety and justice for survivors by getting rid of O’Reilly once and for all.
Sexual assault survivors, domestic violence survivors, and their family and friend
450 Sexual Assault Survivors Draft Letter Demanding Fox News Fire Bill O’Reilly was originally published in Women and Hollywood on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
Read More: Bill O’Reilly Harassment Allegations: The Murdochs Must Take Action to Preserve Fox’s Legacy
In addition to the protest, the group will have a plane fly over Manhattan with a banner that reads “Fox: #Droporeilly, The Sexual Predator.” The group has also posted signs around Fox News’ midtown HQ asking, “Have you also been sexually harassed by Bill?” The signs also includes
“I don’t think Bill did anything wrong,” Trump told The New York Times on Wednesday, adding that O’Reilly “shouldn’t have settled.” “I think he’s a person I know well — he is a good person.”
Web of Lies Will Revisit Sexual Predator Jeffrey Marsalis Who Used Match.com To Prey on Women
The victims were all young vulnerable black women who lived in south Los Angeles and struggled with drug addiction. Their naked or partially clothed bodies were all dumped in the filthy neighborhood alleyways, left to rot under garbage and debris. They were shot at close range with a .25-caliber pistol, or strangled, or both.
For years, their cases lacked justice — or even an arrest.
But in May, following three months of testimony in Los Angeles Superior Court, Lonnie Franklin Jr.
This year’s Holiday Gift Guide is sponsored by several amazing companies, including Mondo, Anchor Bay Entertainment, DC Entertainment, and Magnolia Home Entertainment, who have all donated an assortment of goodies to help get you into the spirit of the season. Daily Dead also recently teamed up with Texas-based artist Dustin Pace of Duddy
Critics Accuse Lena Dunham Of Abusing Her Sister
Earlier this week, Kevin D Williamson, a writer for The National Review claimed that Dunham described an instance of sexual abuse in her bestselling book Not That Kind of Girl. Williamson pointed to a passage in which Dunham describes bribing her little sister for affection and being a young girl fascinated with vaginas. This prompted a second article, posted on the right-leaning blog TruthRevolt, titled “Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister.”
Dunham immediately responded with a cease and desist letter to TruthRevolt and a short Twitter rant, in which she called the allegations “really f—king upsetting and disgusting.”
Lena Dunham Apologizes For 'Sexual Predator' Joke
The Girls creator published a longer, formal response on Tuesday in Time,
Angie Gregg found out that her father, Ariel Castro, kidnapped and allegedly brutally tortured Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight at the same time as the rest of the world. In a new interview, she reveals that her father is now dead to her. (Her sister, Arlene Castro, shares her sentiments.)
Angie Gregg Interview — Ariel Castro’s Daughter Says Dad Is The ‘Devil’
Angie calls Ariel “the most evil, vile, demonic criminal” in the world, in an interview with CNN.
Angie adds that she always saw her “daddy” as a “friendly, caring, doting man,” but now
Arlene Castro is one of five children who will have to live with the shame of knowing that their father was the man who kidnapped and allegedly brutally tortured Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight. So many conflicting emotions must be running through her body right now, but most of all Arlene feels disgust towards her father, Ariel Castro, she admits in a revealing interview.
Ariel Castro’s Daughter: My Dad Deserves The Death Penalty
Only the death penalty can make Ariel “suffer the consequences,” Arlene told Mail Online. The 22-year-old is completely devastated by her father’s kidnappings and the reportedly awful things he did to Amanda,
Ariel Castro‘s daughter Emily Castro is currently serving a 25-year prison sentence for attempted murder after she slashed her daughter’s neck with a knife in 2007. Was she a victim of her father’s abuse?
Emily was 19 years old when she tried to kill her 11-month-old daughter with a knife, according to CNN. She also tried to kill herself by cutting her wrists and throat. Apparently, she was upset that her boyfriend at the time had moved out of their home in Fort Wayne.
Emily Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder
Emily was diagnosed with manic depression when she was 13 years old, the The Journal Gazette reported. Her brother Anthony Castro told the judge that “The family
IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.