My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for sensuality and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and woman kiss in several consecutive scenes - each time with increasing passion
- A man and woman are shown in bed together and sex is implied - no nudity
- A woman pushes a man onto a bed and is shown trying to pull his clothes off - no nudity is shown but it is obvious that sex follows
- No Sex, only implied. No Nudity, only one woman shows lots of her cleavage.
- A man says the following phrases in Greek: "Nice boobs" and "I have three testicles" - this is purely for humour and is innocent as the man is unaware of what the phrases really mean
- A woman is shown in several scenes with some cleavage exposed; in one scene she is shown stuffing padding into her breast area - all non-suggestive, however
- A woman says words to this effect to her daughter who is about to get married: "Women may be lambs outside but we are tigers inside the bedroom" - very light-hearted and humorous
- In one scene, the words 'Greek virgin' are mentioned
Violence & Gore
- In a very hilarious scene, a man in beaten with a woman's pocketbook.
- Pervasive use of the word ass, and a few brief instances of sh*t, h*ll, d*mn, and crap.
- Ian exclaims "Jesus!" when his nose is lightly punched
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink at parties. People introduce Ian's parents to "ouzo", a Greek liqueur, which makes them drunk and queasy after many servings.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man tricks another man into saying things in another language. The subtitles show him say, "Nice boobs!" and "I have three testicles!"