The Princess Diaries (2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some very mild sex references.
- Quite a number of kisses, some passionate. There is one kiss that continues for an extended period whilst two other teenagers watch, with one fantasising about what it would be like to kiss one of them (we see him run up and kiss her and she laughs).
- At a beach party, some girls push over a changing room tent with Mia still in it, but she is sufficiently covered up with a her bathing suit cover up.
- Mia is shown wearing a tied-waist beach cover up. It has a thigh high slit, but she is wearing a bathing suit underneath.
Violence & Gore
- A guy gets hit in the stomach during a ball game.
- A woman loses control of her car and it crashes into a trolley bus.
- A woman is very clumsy and falls down a lot (mostly played for comedy.)
- One use of, "Oh, for the love of God!" and is spoken by a nun. Also the word "Crap" is used by Lilly, Also the word "Damn" and "Bitch" is used in the soundtrack "Ain't Nuthin' But a She Thing" PG. Anne Hathaway says 'Shut Up'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman takes a glass of brandy away from a man and tells him to go "easy on the shanaps" and to remember the winter dinner (implying he might have gotten drunk then) G
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Mia has an emotional meltdown in the middle of a rainstorm when her car stops running.