Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman (2000 Video)
- The deadly snowball fight is more gruesome. Tons of Blood splatters out from a man's arm onto a woman right after it's ripped off by the snowball. Also, there are shots of people getting gutted and killed by flying icicles and snow balls, with lots of blood everywhere. The VHS version cuts out before anybody is hit by the icicles or dies.
- There is nudity in the scene where the woman jumps into the pool naked.
- More gore in the scene where the three girls are killed by the beachside when Jack first comes onto the island.
- Profanity is in in this version (barely any in the VHS).
- More gore to practically every other murder in the movie. The DVD version also has a higher body count because the VHS cuts alot of deaths out.