The Others (2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and frightening moments|
Sex & Nudity
- A lady is wearing a low-cut nightgown appears on the screen with a short foreplay scene.
- A couple kiss and have sex off-screen. They are later seen in bed.
Violence & Gore
- A woman attacks a child thinking it was someone else.
- Some usages of "Hell" and "damn". But aside from that, none.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Overall, very creepy/spooky movie. Some mild/moderate jump scares.
- A blood-curdling scream, apparently from a nightmare.
- A woman sees that an old woman is inhabiting the body of her daughter. This scene is probably the scariest in the whole movie.