Miss Congeniality (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual references and a scene of violence|
Sex & Nudity
- No actual sex but there are some talks and suggestive scenes:
- Victor tells Gracie that she can't have sex on the stage.
- Eric suggests that he and Gracie can have sex when they get back home.
- There are some women in bathing suits, which is a bit suggestive.
- At the end the judges on stage refer to the girls as lesbians.
Violence & Gore
- The violence in this movie is mostly mild. There are several instances of punching and comic self-defense. Gun use is rare, but intense when it is present. There are a few explosions.
- Profanity appears frequently throughout this movie, although it remains reasonably mild. There are also several instances of sexual references/innuendo.
- Lords name in vain, multiple times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is a scene of alcohol consumption when several of the Miss United States pageant competitors attend a party. Cheryl becomes very drunk and passes out at this party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scenes where the bomb is being invented and tested, and later planted in the Miss United States pageant crown are quite frightening and intense.