Meet the Parents (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, drug references and language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a picture of a topless woman in a magazine pumping her breasts using a breast pump. The picture is shown close up for a few seconds.
- There are a couple passionate kissing scenes, one where Pam tries to grab Greg's crotch, and the other where they're on a bed and he reaches under her shirt and touches her breast briefly before being caught. Scene is very short but very close up.
- The lie-detector scene, Jack asks Greg "Have you ever seen pornographic films?"
- After Greg gets the wrong suitcase and looks through it off screen, jack looks through it on screen and you see sex toys. Played for laughs.
- Jack tells Greg that he is sure Greg has had "pre-marital relations" with his daughter but to keep "the snake in its cage" while he's in Jack's home.
Violence & Gore
- Greg accidentally hits a volleyball in a woman's face, causing her nose to bleed.
- Greg falls off a roof and lands on Jack's plants. (Meant for laughs.)
- Denny says the f word
- 7 shits
- Shit is used a few times throughout.
- 3 d*cks
- 3 bitches, 1 with son of a bitch
- 1 asshole
- 3 GDs
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Puffing the dragon is mentioned
- Greg is seen smoking a cigarette.
- Greg is seen smoking in a few scenes.
- There is drinking at Jack's house.
- Jack asks Greg if he smokes marijuana.
- It's implied that Pam's brother is a marijuana user but it's not shown.
- Greg chews nicotine gum.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None. An overall family film.
- PG12- ( Mild Coarse Language, Mild Drug References & Mild Sexual References )