Turbulence 2: Fear of Flying (1999)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene where Jessica is making out with Elliot in the bathroom (on the plane). In two scenes, she is only wearing bra and panties but there is nothing too sexual about it.
Violence & Gore
- There is a bit of violence through out the film. There is one scene where a character is stabbed with what looks like a pen and appears to be dead.. There is lots of blood visible. A couple moments later. Another his shirt if removed showing more of the wound.
- There is a bit of profanity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are a couple scenes where some of the passengers on the plane are drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Near the end, one character is smoking a cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- About halfway through the film, two characters must remove a explosive device from the plane. It maybe scary for some people while they do.
- Near the end, when their trying to land the plane may also be scary for some viewers.
- Through out the film, there is some other scenes (mostly involve fighting) that some viewers may find frightening.