The Replacements (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some crude sexual humor and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Various men briefly moon another man. Buttocks are seen for about a second. The usual PG rating that applies to male nudity only.
- A female reporter is in the mens locker room while the players are showering and changing. Brief nudity and the reporter is leering at the men. The usual double standard.
- Some flirting and innuendo between characters.
- It is said that all the cheerleaders besides Annabelle are strippers.
- The cheerleaders dance provocatively in one scene.
- Kissing between characters.
- Cheerleaders wear revealing outfits.
- Football players are seen barechested in the locker rooms.
Violence & Gore
- One character appears with a slightly bleeding wound on his nose twice in the film.
- Their is a bar fight scene that includes punching, kicking, throwing, and beating.
- Football related injuries are shown. An opposing player is knocked out by a man. Some bruises and bloody lips are seen. Overall mostly football violence.
- Says the s**t
- Some mild profanities throughout.
- A woman flirts with a man and mimes a blowjob to him.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are bar scenes that include drinking and smoking.
- A character smokes throughout the movie.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Rated PG-13 for some crude sexual humor and language.