The Fighting Temptations (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- Some sexual references (ex. on a cassette tape cover, it says "Do It to Me Again" and Paulina reads the phrase out loud then says "Now we all know what "it" means.", then Aunt Sally responds "Paulina, I'm surprised you'd even remember what "it" is!" Younger audiences won't get it.
- Lucius talks about women and their "booties".
- Lilly reveals a bit of cleavage during a nightclub performance.
- Some kissing.
Violence & Gore
- None, unless you want to count Paulina slapping her grandson.
- 4 uses of ass, 1 use of shit, 3 uses oh hell, 1 use of bastard, 1 use of ho, 1 use of bastard, 2 uses of damn
- 20 anatomical terms (16 mild), 2 scatological terms (shit), 8 mild obscenities, 6 religious exclamations.
- Name-calling (bastard, bitty, etc.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Darrin, Mr. Fairchild and Lucius smoke during the film.
- People drink at a nightclub.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The fact that Aunt Sally died may be upsetting to younger, people who have lost loved ones and more sensitive viewers.