A Knight's Tale (2001)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for action violence, some nudity and brief sex-related dialogue|
Sex & Nudity
- While writing a love letter to a lady, a knight considers praising the lady's breasts.
- A character claims that a knight saved a princess from being "ravished" by her uncle and calls him the "protector of Italian virginity."
- A man walks naked down a road. We can clearly see his bare buttocks. It is implied the same man is stripped (off screen) by a few other men who he gambled with. We see his buttocks again here. Another man comes up and slaps him on the head, while other men drag him away. Another man says to get some clothes on him.
- The heroine wears dresses that reveal a lot of cleavage.
- The hero and heroine prepare to have sex (he is shirtless, she is clothed). They fall back on the bed kissing (on screen), and then it is implied they have sex (offscreen).
Violence & Gore
- There are jousting scenes throughout where men are knocked off and sometimes injured but never killed.
- There is one time when the villain secretly puts a spike on the end of his joust and severely wounds the hero with it. We see blood on the joust and blood on the hero, but not gory or graphic.
- A couple of fist fights
- "Tit" is uttered once in a non-sexual context.
- Uses of shit
- A use of son of a bitch
- 4 uses of damn and or darn
- 2 uses of what the hell
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Smoking: None
- Drugs: None
- Scene at a party where people drink wine but no one gets drunk
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a brief sight in one scene of a dead person hanging from a gallows, and another apparently dead person in a small cage.
- Yes, there are jousting scenes but they aren't frightening or that intense
Sex & Nudity
- A knight attempts to impress a lady by intentionally losing at jousting. His squire remarks that women "need proof that their legs aren't uncrossed for nothing."