Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for adventure action, some mild sensuality and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
- Sinbad's pants are torn and exposes a bare buttock.
- Sinbad explains how someone tried to stab him in various parts of his body, while explaining he points his knife to his stomach, neck, and as he points the knife to his groin - about to mention his genitals, he is interrupted by one of his crew members saying: "pickles and eggs" (close up on a basket full of pickles and eggs, at least two are placed to resemble an erect penis with testicles).
- Watery and translucent sirens sing and dance, distracting sailors (they seem to be in a mode where they act sexually dazed and say things like "come and get it, ladies."). The sirens slither around the men, caressing them as they pass, and kissing a few.
- A woman (she's a goddess) sits in a tub of bubbles (we see her bare shoulders and legs). She speaks and moves in a seductive manner as she seductively runs and rubs her clothed body along Sinbad (who's also clothed) before leaving. .
- The word 'brothel' was mentioned in one sentence.
Violence & Gore
- Sinbad and his crew board Proteus' ship, intent on stealing the Book of Peace. He and his men then battle Proteus' men. Much fighting and swordplay ensues, with one man head-butting another. More punching, swordplay and some kicking continues, some sort of explosive device is detonated, and one of Sinbad's friends catches a sword (that's swung at him) in his teeth. One man is knocked overboard.
- An enormous, octopus-like monster attacks a boat. Spears and swords are driven into it and Sinbad then fires a cannon at the creature that swallows it, followed by a big internal explosion (green goo/slime comes from the creature, but it's not dead). Sinbad and Proteus then ride two sail masts down into the creature, impaling it into the ship (seen from a distance with no details).
- 1 mild anatomical term, 1 mild obscenity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Eris holds some sort of magical concoction in a martini glass (but doesn't drink from it).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Marina and Sinbad's dog must save the men from being lured overboard (including Marina actually retrieving one sailor who's underwater) and then steer the ship over a small waterfall and through some rapids, all while avoiding various obstacles.
- A gigantic snow bird swoops down on the boat and tries to attack various people (including one who falls into the freezing cold water). It eventually grabs Marina in its talon and flies off with her. It drops her off high atop a precipice and then comes after her. At one point, it appears to pick her up and try to eat her, but it only has her coat. It then comes after her as she hides. Sinbad eventually arrives to rescue her, but they end up fleeing from the pursing beast. They jump off a cliff, plummet toward the earth and then land on his shield on the snow and go ripping down the slope (with the bird in hot pursuit and various objects falling in their path as they zip along the snow and have additional close calls with the monstrous bird). They eventually plummet toward the ground again, but then land in the ship's sails and are okay.