I'll Be Home for Christmas (1998)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild language and some rude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- Some kissing between teenagers.
- Reference to intimacy during a song.
- In one scene, a boy comes out in a towel, which is then pulled off him; his private parts are hidden by a glass of orange juice and then some clothes.
- Quote: "I'll have to slug you if you try to feel me up."
- Quote: "The clock man is sexually harassing the clock lady. How typical."
Violence & Gore
- 1 use of "hell". "ho", and "butthole".
- Using the Lord's name in vain.
- 1 use of "pissed", 1 use of "crap", 10 uses of "God", and a few insults including "dipstick", "two-timing ho", "tramp" and "moron".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- At a party, a college student is shown holding what looks like a beer.
Frightening & Intense Scenes