Steven Byzinsky is convinced he's a blaxploitation superhero. Like Shaft, Dolemite and Black Belt Jones before him, he's keeping' the streets safe for the brother and trying to stay one step ahead of The Man. There's only one problem: Steven's white.
He's a white man with an afro and a bad attitude!
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for pervasive language and sex-related humor
Did You Know?
On the Hollywood Video "First Rites" DVD contains deleted scenes:
- Additional dialogue of Laurence St. Lawrence explaination of John Shat and his oriental sidekick.
- Laurence introduces another killer, an opera singer with spike breasts
- An extended John Shat/Bob Suzuki chase scene and places: Union Station, While drinking water when they are tired, The Beach
- When Laurence is driving. One of the zombies farted. Then Laurence said, "Zombie Fart!"
- When Steven Byzinsky went inside the motel. There is a sign on the door below "Food Stamps Welcome" it said "Mental Patients Welcome"
- On the final act, Bob Suzuki explains that his detonator is actually a garage door opener.
Spoofs Foxy Brown
The Way It's Gonna Be
Written by Randy Schokne
Performed by RANEY See more