Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 34 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual innuendo and crude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- Lots and lots of sexual puns and innuendo (including references to lesbianism, oral sex, ménage à trois and "swinging") and a few kisses.
- Several times we see a man and woman in bed, but always pre- or post-coitus; in one scene, we hear some sexual moaning before we see the couple in bed, and in another scene we see a man with lipstick all over his body sitting next to a woman.
- A man and woman play chess and become very sexually aroused (they lick and suck the pieces and moan).
- A man is briefly seen humping a laser gun and a man bumps and grinds while caressing his clothed nipples.
- A phallic-shaped rocket flies around the Earth and we hear lots of slang terms used to describe it.
- Numerous scantily clad women; one woman lifts up her dress and reveals her panty-clad buttocks.
- A man is briefly seen in a bikini and for a split-second we see a man wearing panties and a bra.
- During the opening credits, a naked man walks around a hotel and pool but his groin and buttocks are always blurry or covered, usually by a phallic prop.
- We see a very large nude man with a sheet covering most of his groin area (parts of his obviously fake buttocks are sometimes visible).
- We see the shadows of a man and a woman in a tent, and it looks like the woman is doing strange sexual things to the man, like pulling objects from his behind.
- Felicity flashes her breasts to a guard; parts of her breasts are seen.
Violence & Gore
- All played for laughs.
- A man is shot in the neck with a tranquilizer and falls off a cliff (we hear him hit the ground and cry for help) and a man falls into a lava pit.
- A robot-woman gets stabbed, shot and falls for many stories out of a window but refuses to die (her face gets pretty mangled, though).
- Several people are shot at and some fall down.
- A man is shot in the leg and we briefly see a little blood.
- A woman's clothed breasts turn into a pair of machine guns and she fires bullets from them, but no one is injured.
- A robot-woman explodes and we see her body parts scatter.
- We see a closeup of the woman's armless hand.
- In a Jerry Springer show segment, people yell, scuffle and throw chairs at each other.
- A man is kicked in the crotch.
- A man bites another man.
- A man is hit in the head with a large ball several times.
- Two men punch, kick, and throw each other around, one of the men bites the other's crotch, rips the crotch out of his space suit then and crawls inside; in a simulated excretion scene, the man is pushed out of the suit and hurled into space.
- A character is called "Fat Bastard" and another character is called "Felicity Shagwell".
- one uses Dammit & Bitches
- A scene near the beginning of the film features constant, multiple swear words( The F word ) censored by bleeps.
- 4 uses of crap
- There is a scene where the F Word is bleeped 7 times.
- The film contains one use of 'prick', two uses of 'titties' and four uses of 'shag,' 'shit', 'crap' and 'dick.'
- Also a man calls another man a 'bastard.'
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man is tricked and falls into lava, whilst screaming. Played for laughs but could be slightly shocking.