- 5 wins & 2 nominations.
- See more »
|Margaret Ménégoz||...||executive producer|
|Frédéric de Ravignan||...||sound assistant|
|Pascal Ribier||...||sound engineer|
|Nathalie Vidal||...||sound assistant|
|Jonathan Liebling||...||foley artist (uncredited)|
|Franck Bouvat||...||assistant camera|
|Bethsabée Dreyfus||...||assistant camera|
|Jérôme Duc-Maugé||...||assistant camera|
|Thierry Faure||...||assistant camera|
|Florence Rauscher||...||production assistant|
|Giovanni Giacomo Galassi||...||voice director: Italian (uncredited)|
- Les Films du Losange
- La Sept Cinéma
- Canal+ (participation)
- Sofilmka (participation)
- Rhône-Alpes Cinéma (participation)
- Les Films du Losange (1998) (France) (theatrical)
- Alta Films (Spain)
- Arthaus (2015) (Germany) (DVD)
- Artificial Eye (1999) (United Kingdom) (subtitled)
- Atalanta Filmes (Portugal)
- BIM Distribuzione (Italy)
- Budapest Film (Hungary)
- Europa Filmes (2007) (Brazil) (DVD) (Portuguese and French subtitles)
- Kinokuniya (2003) (Japan) (DVD)
- October Films (1999) (United States) (subtitled)
- Primer Plano Film Group (Argentina)
- Prokino Filmverleih (Germany)
- Blue Efficience (anti-piracy)
Magali, 45, is a wine producer in the south of France. She's a widow, and her best friend, Isabelle, decides to find her a new husband. She puts an ad in the local newspaper and finds a nice man, Gérald. At Isabelle's daughter's wedding, Magali eventually meets Gérald. But there's another man around, Etienne...
Written by G.A.
|Parents Guide||Add content advisory for parents »|
|Also Known As||
|Movie Connections||Featured in The Haunting/Lake Placid/Drop Dead Gorgeous/Inspector Gadget/An Autumn Tale (1999). See more »|
You really fooled me. I was ready for anything but this. You see, in a way, I'm relieved: Something was fishy, but I couldn't figure it out. But I'm disappointed, too. Very much so. I was already more than interested in you. I don't want to shock you, but I wanted to love you, and I'm frustrated.
Isabelle: OK, stop this nonsense.
See more »