You've Got Mail (1998)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some language|
Sex & Nudity
- The two main characters are both in implied live-in relationships. Shown getting in and out of bed together in pajamas.
- Brief loose reference to cyber sex.
- Two older men have affairs and children with younger women.
- A woman puts her hand flirtingly on a man's knee.
- A brief comic reference to a lesbian liason (mention of one woman running off with another)
Violence & Gore
- None, though a man very briefly describes a graphic scene in "The Godfather".
- One s-word. Several uses of the phrase Oh my God is used. Also words like bloody, damn, dammit, hell, ass are used. The word bitch and bastard is used once, once the word Goddamn is used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People have wine, champagne and cocktails at a party (Kathleen has a drink and Joe gets one for Patricia).
Frightening & Intense Scenes