- 1 win.
- See more »
Sandra Bevin (as Leslie Bovée)
1st Coast Guard Officer
2nd Coast Guard Officer
|Sam Norvell||...||(as Stanley Kurlan)|
|Sam Norvell||...||producer (as Stanley Kurlan)|
|Jack Genero||...||(photographed by) (as Jack Mathew)|
|Adrienne Vu||...||makeup artist|
|Neil Aloys||...||assistant director|
|Keith Jackson||...||sound recorder|
|Mal O'Ree||...||mixer (as Scott Mallory)|
|Allan Jacobs||...||assistant camera|
|Jenny Winifred||...||script supervisor|
- Cal-Vista International Pictures (1977) (United States) (theatrical)
- Marden Films (1977) (Canada) (theatrical) (cut version)
- Lestrig Trading Co (1978) (Australia) (theatrical)
- Gofilex (1980) (Netherlands) (theatrical)
- King of Video (1982) (Australia) (VHS)
- Pink Video (1984) (Australia) (VHS) (as 'Big John Holmes is Here')
- VCX (2008) (United States) (DVD)
- Vénus Filmes (1980) (Portugal) (theatrical) (35 mm)
- Astronics Tele-Cine (United States) (VHS)
- Cal Vista Video (United States) (VHS)
- Metro Home Video (United States) (VHS)
- VCX (United States) (VHS)
- Wonderful World of Video (United States) (VHS)
- Sounds Unlimited (music by)
Set in Ohau, Hawaii, Sandra is a wealthy heiress whom persuades insurance salesman, Peter, to sell her husband a $2 million life insurance policy, and then persuades Peter to kill him to get the money. The murder goes off without a hitch, but when a persistent investigator threatens to uncover the plot, Peter begins to suspect that Sandra may betray him and turns to her promiscuous teenage stepdaughter, Angie, to help turn the tables on her and Angie's boyfriend, Scott, whom is apparently in cahoots with Sandra. Written by Anonymous
|Taglines||An Erotic Explosion! See more »|
|Parents Guide||Add content advisory for parents »|
|Also Known As||
|Movie Connections||Featured in Wadd: The Life & Times of John C. Holmes (1999). See more »|
[Peter gives a cap for a sunscreen bottle to Sandra]
Peter Winston: Lose something?
Sandra Bevin: [takes the bottle cap] Get lost.
Peter Winston: Hey, take it easy on me.
Sandra Bevin: Beat it!
Peter Winston: I can take a hint. I just thought I'd like to sell you a little insurance.
Sandra Bevin: [scoffs] Now I've heard everything. Get lost.
Peter Winston: [as he walks away] Hey, just thought I'd give it a try. It never hurts to try.
Sandra Bevin: Hey, wait a minute. Come back here. Have a seat.
[Peter walks back and sits down beside Sandra]
Sandra Bevin: You salesmen are all alike. Your timing's wrong. Slow down. Don't you know there's a speed limit on this island? 55 miles per hour.
Peter Winston: And how fast would you say I was going?
Sandra Bevin: 100 miles per hour!
Peter Winston: Why don't you pull me over and give me a ticket?
See more »