The Other Sister (1999)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements involving sex related material|
Sex & Nudity
- *At dinner, Carla's sister introduces her fiance to the family. Carla asks her in front of everyone, "Did you do it?'"
- *Two sisters are seen getting ready for bed. One is shown in her bra, and the other is partially seen in her underwear as she struggles into a nightgown.
- *A student seductively asks her teacher if he gives "private lessons" while tugging at her jean waistband.
- *A mother has a sex talk with her daughter, who claims she already knows all about it. Her teacher had told her about it.
- *Sperm, penis, coitus, vulva, and "being taken advantage of" is all mentioned.
- *Carla and Daniel kiss on the couch and she pulls away. He asks what's wrong and she says that strange things are happening to her body and she feels they should be doing something more than just kissing. Daniel agrees and she asks what the couple on the tv do after they kiss. He says, "They do it." She asks if he's ever done it, and after nervously laughing, he says some guys at his school had paid a girl who had a reputation to kiss him.
- *A hand-job is implied and he says he finished before he was supposed to.
- *Carla and Daniel read a sex how to together and discuss which positions they can try. Daniel asks if she wants to do it now and claims he has protection. He pulls out condoms. She says she isn't ready. Later, he asks again and she says ok. They undress separately and you see Daniel in his boxers and Carla in her bra and underwear. They walk hand in hand to the bedroom, but nothing is seen.
Violence & Gore
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Daniel tells the whole people at dinner that him and Carla had sex, which the people were laughing and poking fun at them as Carla starts to cry. Very emotional scene