Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for sustained sequences of sci-fi action/violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman are seen kissing passionately a few times; a man suggestively rests his hand on a woman's bare back.
- A woman is shown wearing somewhat revealing outfits a few times, but nothing truly inappropriate is ever shown.
Violence & Gore
- Lots of sci-fi violence, intense, but no blood or gore is evident, and if so, for a scene or two.
- A woman in severely injured in an explosion. We see her body with some blood around her mouth, as she dies.
- Using a lightsaber, a man dismembers a woman's arm, and for a brief second, the severed body part is shown lying on the ground: no blood.
- A woman's neck is struck by a toxic dart fired by a fleeing sniper: no blood.
- A man and an armored man fight for a prolonged time, with hard punches and kicks knocked at each other. At one point a violent headbutt is shown.
- In a large coliseum where two men and a woman are subjected to be executed by monstrous animals, one of the creatures released into the arena viciously kills an alien guard by biting down on half of its body and drags it away where it begins devouring its remains.
- A woman is raked across the back by a monster, and we see brief bloody claw marks across her back.
- A creature is sliced and stabbed with a lightsaber. We see a character dismember its legs and break its neck with the weapon. Blood is visible on the stumps.
- Uniformed combatants are killed in aerial and terrestrial combat with robots, but no blood is evident. A number of quasi-uniformed combatants are involved in a ground battle as well, some of them perishing, the bodies of the fallen scattered throughout the site of the struggle. In one scene, a combatant is about to execute a man with a lightsaber, but he is shot dead by another opponent, and falls to his demise.
- A teenage man is sent flying across a room as he is briefly electrocuted by his attacker. He shrieks in pain as this occurs, and smoke can be seen floating from his clothing after the electric stepped leaders surrounding him dissipate, but there are no flames.
- In a lightsaber duel, a man is stabbed and wounded in the legs, and we see some mild blood. A teenage man's arm is cut off from the elbow with a lightsaber: no gore.
- A character casually refers to something as "damn good" during friendly conversation.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Obi-Wan and Anakin go into a nightclub at one point, where people and aliens are seen drinking. In addition, one of the bar patrons offers Obi-Wan some "death sticks" (which the Jedi promptly refuses), which are clearly meant to be an illicit substance of some sort.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- A woman with bloody cuts and gashes on her face is shown shackled, and it is implied that she was brutally beaten by her captors. She dies in her son's arms when he frees her from her shackles. In a fit of rage, the teenage man brutally murders all the native inhabitants of the captors' camp (including the defenseless women and children). Three are shown decapitated by his lightsaber: no blood.