Anyway, the whole thing is one frustratingly unbelievable event after another.
SPOILERS: As if you could spoil this!
Here is my list- I suppose these count as SPOILERS of a kind so be warned!
0) (forgot this one) Just watch them deal with the mine! Look out for gems like "walk where I walk", yeah, so how do we get back then when we haven't marked anything?
1) When attacked by the helicopter, Dolph has a hunting rifle, which easily outranges the assault rifle in the helicopter. Dolph fires one shot, killing the rifleman, but then throws his gun away, and drives off- doesn't he carry ammunition? Doesn't he pay for his guns?
2) Then 2 helicopters attack. Dolph has no rifle, and can't hit anything with about 70 shots from his pistols (he has about 50 magazines for each [all different]), but brings it down with a flare pistol.
3) Why does the girl reverse off a mountain? Why don't they drive back? The Landrover looks perfectly drivable to me.
4) In the bad guys bedroom, Dolph is going to shoot a naughty man with his combat shotgun, but it gets kicked out of his hands easily (what would have happened if he had fired it? He would have dropped it if he was holding it that loosely), so he has to hit and kick and bite and gouge, with me saying "shoot him Dolph, you have a gun stuck in your trousers" about 50 times.
5) The naughty people kidnap the girl and fly her by helicopter to the secret mine, arriving AT THE SAME TIME as Dolph, who has walked it!
6) In the mine, many chances to shout "shoot him" etc, until the implausible ending, when Dolph is able to shoot about 30 people straight off.
7) You won't believe what happens on the train. Is abject incompetence a pre-requisite of being a bad guy? (As well as a huge cargo of exploding oil drums)
8) Dolph's flesh wound seems much better after his little swim.
Note to foreign powers. Don't buy those landmines- they are much too unstable! (and anybody can just turn them off in the 15 second delay time)