Chicken Run (2000)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
Sex & Nudity
- Mild flirtation between the male character and some of the others.
- A man is "goosed" by his wife at one point, but there is little attention drawn to it and it goes no further onscreen.
Violence & Gore
- A hen is carried by her neck and gets beheaded off-screen.
- A woman gets a giant wooden door knocked on top of her (Nothing graphic, but it's presumed that she got crushed).
- A chicken is beheaded off-screen.
- A rooster is comically slapped in the face by a chicken.
- A bad character constantly has accidents with a pie machine.
- One of the two mice says "Bloomin' Hell".
- Mr. Tweedy calls all the chickens "thieving little buggers".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A very brief jokes about a cocktail, when a character is drinking water in a posh fashion.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The Pie Machine is little Frightening and Intense in a Rated G Film
- The scene where a hen gets beheaded can be upsetting for young children. The villain may also upset very young viewers. The guard dogs may scare young children a little bit. Some scenes may be intense or upsetting for very young children.
- Most of this movie has a heavy lean towards movies about POWs. With the chickens in the camps and the barbed wire all around. Not only that but the immanent feel of death and how they know they're going to be killed (and made into chicken pot pie).
Sex & Nudity
- The chickens use a pair of underpants for the tail of their escape plane, and later as a swing.