Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sci-fi violence/gore, and for language|
Sex & Nudity
- No nudity, with exception to a mangled robot resembling the body of a human, is nude, no genitals.
Violence & Gore
- Lots of blood, and a lot of gore. There is one scene that is quite disturbing, that shows a lot of different human parts. Lots of gore and blood in this scene.
- One of the robots grabs a man and punches right through his torso, which sprays blood. The robot then flings the man aside, his body is shown with his insides falling out; very graphic.
- Large amounts of violence, most of which involves robots with attached human parts.
- There are a few very intense and violent scenes.
- Most of the movie has large amounts of blood and gore in it.
- Atleast 3 "F" words. Possibly more. A lot of other 4 lettered words are said also.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Early in the movie a man is seen where he quickly drinks while he is steering a boat.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are lots of frightening scenes, most including violence and gore.
- Most of the battle scenes involve robots with human parts. Some robots are quite creepy, especially when human parts are attached.
- Almost all of the battle scenes include robots with human organs and body parts. There are a few suspenseful moments. The robots are quite scary.
- A man that was turned into a robot and supposedly killed is seen near the end in the water. A really quick popup of the person/robot is seen, which is frightening.
- Close to the end of the movie there is a battle between a massive robot with attached human parts and the survivors at the time. It lasts several minutes, and is intense and frightening. During this time people die, and more blood is seen.
- A man hears something in a pipe and goes to investigate. He pulled in by something. Later on, we see parts of his body (including a severed head.)