Vegas Vacation (1997)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 21 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for sensuality, language and thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- A young woman's nipples are vividly poking into her shirt as she is not wearing a bra. This is not the focus of the scene but it last for an extended time.
- A young woman performs a stripper dance move (fully clothed) in front of her family and then kisses her father.
- Two young women watch shirtless men flex and pose.
- A teenage boy is in a pool surrounded by woman in bikinis.
- Clark wants to have sex with Ellen in an airplane bathroom. He starts kissing her and touching her briefly, but she gets her foot stuck in the toilet.
- There are some questionable statues seen around the casino.
- In the hotel room, Ellen tries to seduce Clark, but he is too focused on the television.
- Ellen visits Wayne Newton's house. During a fancy dinner he starts kissing her sensually, but Clark interrupts her.
- Clark stares close up to a woman's clothed breasts.
Violence & Gore
- A man drives inattentively and almost causes several crashes and almost hits some people.
- 1 use of "goddamn", 5 uses of "damn", 7 uses of "hell", 2 uses of "crap". The word "freaking" is used a couple times as a substitute for the f-word. 6 uses of "Oh my God", 3 uses of "Oh God", 1 use of "My God", and 1 use of "Oh my Lord". The word "nuts" is used one time as a slang term.
- Infrequent moderate language is heard.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man and a woman drink wine while eating.
- A man drinks a tall silly looking alcoholic drink.
- A man drink is beer from can and has the rest of the six pack hanging from his waist.
- Many people are holding drinks at a fancy upscale party.
- Casual smoking and drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In a scene at the Hoover Damn, Clark's character locks himself outside and has to scale up the Hoover Dam and maneuver himself across electrical wires. This scene is purely for the sake of humor, but can frighten those with a fear of heights.
- A man dies on screen, but it is meant to be humorous.
- Children are shown carrying and chasing snakes.