The Mighty (1998)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for elements of violence and peril|
Sex & Nudity
- The guys pass by a downtown adult storefront that sports signs saying: "Girls Galore" and "Girls, Girls, Girls" (but we don't see anything more than the signs).
Violence & Gore
- Blade and his gang surround Max and Kevin in a dark alley and carry sticks. As Blade gets out a heavy chain that he prepares to strike Kevin with, Max lifts up a heavy manhole cover and uses it as a shield against the stick attacks, and finally throws the cover at the gang as they run away.
- Max's dad chokes Loretta Lee almost to death. He also attempts to choke Max until Kevin comes in and stops him.
- Kevin gets in a car crash.
- At least one slang term for breasts (as in "It's as cold as a witch's t*t"), 6 damns, 3 hells, 3 craps, 1 ass (used with "hole"), 1 turd, and 2 uses of "Oh my God" and "Oh Lord" and 1 use each of "Jesus Christ" and "Oh God" as exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Iggy tells Loretta, "Woman, you are drunk" and she replies that she is (and we see her drinking something from a glass).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Kevin chokes on food in the school cafeteria and falls to the floor. Later, we see him in a hospital where a doctor tells his mom the bad news that he probably only has a year left to live.