The Apostle (1997)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements and a related scene of violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A man's wife is having an affair with another man. They are in bed together (no sex) when the husband comes to the house. He throws a baseball through the window and she jumps out of bed. You get a brief glimpse of her nightgown pulled up and a partial glimpse of her buttocks and underwear.
- A man and a woman kiss somewhat passionately on the front porch - he tries to come into her house to have sex, and she repeats "next time" several times and goes into the house without him.
Violence & Gore
- A man hits another man in the face with a baseball bat. There is not a lot of blood, but you can see the bat hit the face.
- Two men have a fistfight.
- Several swear words - a**hole, he**, etc...
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes