Romeo + Juliet (1996)
- 'Shoot forth thunder' (the gun advert) is from 'The Second Part of King Henry the Sixth', IV.i.109.
- 'Experience is by industry achiev'd' (in the Capulet lift) is from 'The Two Gentlemen of Verona', I.iii.25
- 'Such stuff as dreams are made on' (another advert) is from 'The Tempest', IV.i.168-169. Prospero (the name of the drink in the advert) is the player who says these lines.
- 'Add more fuel to your fire' (sign at gas station) is from 'The Third Part of King Henry the Sixth' V.iv.70
- 'Retail'd to posterity' (Montague corporate poster) is from 'Richard the Third' III.i.77
- 'A rash fierce blaze of riot' (newspaper headline seen through flames at the end of the gas station scene) is from 'Richard the Second' II.i.34
- 'I am thy pistol and thy friend' (gun poster in the pool hall, which is named the Globe after after the Globe Theatre in London where Shakespeare's plays were first performed) is from 'The Second Part of King Henry the Fourth' V.iii.85