Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene where the mother is on the phone with father working away from home , while this scene happens when they jump to where the father is ,he is shooting woman in very revealing open tops and short shorts . In the beginning you can see through one of the characters costumes.
- The children ask Jack about adult magazines, and eventually have Jack buy 'Hustler' for them. The children look through the magazine in their club house, making comments and conversation about erections.
- While with a woman in a bar, Jack sees a man groping a woman's butt and proceeds to mimic the man.
- During the opening costume sequence, a person is wearing a pig costume with the front of the torso lined with breasts.
Violence & Gore
- There is some profanity but very little for PG-13.
- 3 uses of "ass", 1 use of "bitch", 1 use of "damn", 2 uses of "hell", & around 14 religious exclamations. The word "shit" is used a couple times in a song called "Star" by Bryan Adams. Definitely below PG-13 level
- Nothing noteworthy.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Jack goes to a bar and has a few shots of alcohol. It's a minor getting drunk, but it's okay because he looks like Robin Williams
- During the opening costume sequence, a couple characters are dressed as a martini and a pack of cigarettes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing frightening in the movie, but some people might find the opening birth scene to be intense.
- Jack has an episode of angina (chest pains) and collapses down the stairs and is in pain. This may be scary to younger kids who don't understand what's happening.