Tommy Boy (1995)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sex-related humor, some drug content and nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- A drunk man begins urinating in front of a woman (nothing is shown).
- There is a scene where a woman goes night swimming nude. Nothing is graphically shown, but you see her diving into the pool naked and taking her clothes off. David Spade's character watches attentively and it is implied he's about to masturbate (you hear his zipper go down), but he is interrupted.
- A woman gets out of a swimming pool, wearing a very revealing bikini.
- Sexual dialogue.
- Tommy's bare butt is shown briefly.
- Paul urinates on the power system at the circus, ultimately getting electrocuted and causing him to moan.
Violence & Gore
- Richard punches Tommy multiple times and then hits him really hard with a stick. We later see a big bruise on the side of his face. Played for laughs
- 2 uses of shit, 2 uses of dick, 1 use of "dinghy", 3 uses of whore, 3 uses of piss, 1 use of bitch, 1 use of douche, 2 uses of retard, 4 uses of goddamn, 8 uses of ass, 12 uses of damn, 12 uses of hell, 4 uses of "sucks",1 use of the word "boner", 1 use of "anal", the word "thing" is used once as a slang term for "penis".6 uses of "screwed", about 37 religious exclamations. Throughout the film, Tommy says "son of a..."-around 10 times. No F-words were used, but the middle finger gesture is used once. This is a ton of profanity for PG-13.
- Several uses of "d*ck" in different forms. Many h***s, d***s, and s***s. A man also says "s**** you" to a group of people.
- Two larger men are called a large quantity of ridiculing names.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- College students are seen smoking and drinking. Tommy also appears drunk during the scene.
- Richard is seen heavily drunk and confused.
- Paul is periodically seen drinking alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Mild peril.