Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for subject matter involving men living in drag, a brief scene of spousal abuse and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- The three main leads are drag queens so there is suggestive material throughout
- A few sexual references - very mild stuff
- One character is almost sexually assaulted by a police officer but is stopped.
- Another character is almost similarly sexually assaulted by a group of men.
Violence & Gore
- A few verbal fights and altercations between characters
- A wife is physically abused by her husband - you never see the actual action but there are moments of aftermath and a scene where she has been hurt.
- Some very close sexual assaults but it is only suggestive and very brief.
- Vida intervenes when Virgil is abusing Carol Ann, and punches him in the face. Then we hear what sounds like blows landing, a lamp breaking and Virgil is thrown out of the house.
- A few derogatory terms, some are racial and some are homophobic.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Hardly any at all.
- One character goes to a bar to drink.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the domestic violence scenes and the brief/suggestive scenes may become intense. The main leads being in drag aren't frightening or scary - they are played for comedic purposes and humor.
Sex & Nudity
- At The start of the Film 2 of the Main Leads are Bare Chested and Preparing for their Drag Queen Competition. To Which One of them is Completely Naked Save the Towel Warped around His Privet Area
- At The Beginning of the Film One of the 3 Leads is Briefly Harassed by a Group of Punks for about a Second Or Two Before Heading to the Drag Queen Competition to Compete