Father of the Bride Part II (1995)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild language and thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- After finding out his wife is pregnant, George mentions how they haven't done it in 6 weeks.
- There's a scene where it's implied a married couple make love on the kitchen floor.
- A man is taken into a prostate screening half unconscious, and he then comes out, fixing his pants and yelling at the doctor.
- An unconscious man accidentally grabs another mans crotch.
Violence & Gore
- A man is almost hit by a wrecking ball. Dogs growl at a man. A father kicks his sons feet (to keep him quiet).
- Very mild language. "Bitchin" is said twice in one scene. No other profanity whatsoever aside from that.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man is seen smoking on a couple of occasions.
- A scene of people drinking wine. A man overdoses in sleeping pills.