The Day of the Beast (1995)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong brutal violence, language, drug use and brief nudity|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Three innocent men disguised as the three kings are accidently shot and killed by police.
- Human sacrifices are discused but not depicted.
- A priest has his ear blown off with a shotgun.
- A Priest is crushed under a huge cross.
- A woman is thrown off a staircase fence. During the fall her body hits the fence multiple times, twice at each story, before she ends hanging upside down, dead.
- Two men are set on fire, in two different scenes. One is shown still smoking while carried away on a stretcher, supposedly dead; the other survives, disfigured.
- A man gets hit in the face with a drumstick. He's knocked unconscious, tied up and repeatedly hit with a walking stick, first on his legs, then on his face.
- A man is hit in the face, he falls to the ground unconscious.
- A priest is assaulted by some thugs in a metal-disco. They beat him up, then they slam his head against a toilet.
- Two men repeatedly hit another man with baseball bats. then they procced to kick him while he's on the ground.
- The whole film has profanities in almost every scene.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A priest is seen drinking a beer.
- A metalhead discuses on what types of drugs has he used.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The climax is frightening for a comedic effect.
Violence & Gore
- Police brutality is show at the beginning of the movie where police severely beat three men.