Angus is a large, pathetic 14 year old whose thoughts are most often filled with the image of one Melissa Lefevre. Angus is shy and thinks that he has no chance of ever 'getting' her. Being especially uncool, he is incredibly surprised (along with the rest of the school) that he is chosen to dance with her at the Winter Ball. The only one not surprised is the cool-kid who set him up to fail, but Angus' best friend is going to help him win the heart of Melissa by developing a new look for him.
Michael Silva <email@example.com>
For everyone on the outside looking in... your moment has arrived!
Did You Know?
James Rizer was the center snapping the ball to Rick Sanford See more
After Angus drops Melissa at her house, they are talking. Every time the camera angle changes, his hair is in a different style. See more
My mother named me after my father, Angus; a cow's name, which didn't help matters much, because I was a big kid. My mother was in labor with me for two days, but it was my father who died during child birth. He had a heart attack waiting for her to deliver, but this wasn't really my problem. In fact, I perceived my family situation as relatively normal, until I began to collect expert opinion around kindergarten.
The cable television version on TNT contains many deleted scenes not shown on the theatrical version including:
- Extended dialogue between Angus and Troy in the locker room.
- Scene with Angus helping his grandfather move some of his stuff to April's house.
- Scene with Angus talking with his grandfather and April at April's house. The scene also shows the grandfather's dance move "the irish swoon" which is described to Angus earlier in the film.
- Extended scene where Angus goes to the dancing lesson, including Angus and Troy commenting on the teachers good looks.
- Scene with Angus and his mom eating Hagandaas ice cream in the kitchen where they talk about the upcoming dance.
- Extended scene where Angus is trying on suits.
References The Addams Family
Performed by Green Day
Words by Mike Dirnt
Music by Green Day
Produced by Rob Cavallo
and Green Day
Engineered by Kevin Army See more