The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild language and thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- In a dream, you see a woman dancing wearing a leotard.
- A cartoon drawing of a man mooning the audience.
- A man smacks a woman's butt.
Violence & Gore
- Some very mild fighting between multiple characters; no blood at all, and it is all very mild.
- The only notable scene of violence is that in the first five minutes of the movie a man jumps from a 40th-ish story window and is seen cartoonishly falling before landing offscreen. A bystanding woman then screams.
- Very mild. 3 uses of "damn". 1 ass. 1 bastard. 6 uses of "oh my god" or "my god".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Nearly all the characters smoke either cigars or cigarrettes. Liquor drinks are used through out the flim.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The suicide in the beginning is shot in a very unsuspenseful way, and it makes it very absurd and offbeat, which makes it fairly disturbing. All characters seem to be purposely stereotypical, which makes human life slightly less valuable. With these two elements, it is a sarcastic movie, but it's not objectional enough to be rated higher than PG. Being targeted toward intelligent film-goers however, it is not primarily for kids, although that doesn't mean it's inappropriate.