Forrest Gump (1994)
- Gump plays Ping-Pong with George H. Bush and hits him in the crotch.
- Jenny talks to Gump about the fact that she has just been accepted to a college. Gump sees a civil rights march, which he believes is a parade. Guard dogs advance towards Gump, but he is able to fend them off by throwing a stick, since he knew them when he was younger. He apologizes to Martin Luther King for interrupting the "parade," saying they're just dogs and don't know any better.
- The "moaning" of the Superintendent as he has sex with Mrs. Gump as little Forrest sits on the swing set outside is not as frantic
- The look on Forrest's face in Jenny's dorm room is deleted
- Reframing and alternate takes are used to hide Jenny's partial nudity as she runs off stage at the strip show
- Dubbing over most profanities
- The "Shit Happens" sequence (including the sticker on the back of the truck) is changed to "It Happens"