Death Machine (1994)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sci-fi terror and violence, language and brief sexuality|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman's breasts are seen on a television set, while someone is watching what appears to be a porn video. This is in the background, however, so little attention is drawn to it and it is only shown briefly.
- There are also pictures of pinup girls hung up in the same room. It showed them for such a short amount of time, that I couldn't tell if they were pornographic or not.
Violence & Gore
- A man is attacked and a portion of his mutilated corpse shown.
- A man is stabbed in the leg and shot in the shoulder.
- A man is stabbed in the stomach and bitten on the shoulder.
- A woman is shot in the leg.
- A man is crushed by a robot.
- A man violently sexually assaults and attempts to rape a woman. She fights back.
- Various curse words are used, s**t, a** and GD.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two men are seen smoking multiple/large marijuana cigarettes at one time.
- No alcohol.
- Some smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Various scenes where a robot jumps out at and chases the characters.
- A character's "mommy issues" and stalking and obsession of a woman are pretty creepy. As is his attempted rape and sexual assault on her.