Baby's Day Out (1994)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild language and comic action|
Sex & Nudity
- Close to the end of the film, Eddie (Joe Mantegna) says that he will never have kids, then Norby (Joe Pantoliano) making fun of him says "you probably wont since you burnt down the only tree in your forest". of course he says that since in the middle of the film when Eddie was hiding the baby from the police with a blanket, the baby gets hold of his lighter burning Eddie's privates.
Violence & Gore
- A man's hand is smashed by a gorilla, he screams in agony and pain.
- Most of the violence is on the same level as Home Alone.
- As mentioned under "Sex and Nudity" by other person, violence is a big part of this movie and a lot of it takes place below the belt. The baby not only burns the bad guy's groin, but the baby also put his hands on the bad guy's crotch and twists it. In another scene the baby kicks one of the bad guys in the groin.
- Slapstick violence throughout when the criminals chase the baby.
- One use of 'Damn/Dammit' by criminal just before follow baby into the Zoo.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The baby and the criminals enter one perilous situation after another and some dangerous scenes may frighten or make your children very uncomfortable.