So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for nudity, language and mock terror|
Sex & Nudity
- The the main characters are implied to have sex although they are only shown before going to bed and waking up in bed together. The man is shown in his underwear although nothing is revealed.
- In a poem the main character says something about being horny.
- A character's buttocks is shown.
- A man walks in on a woman in a shower. Only her back is shown.
- A few instances of kissing., but nothing in appropriate.
Violence & Gore
- A violent story is told about a man being assaulted in a prison.
- A woman with an axe chases a man and swings it at him several times.
- A woman almost falls from a high roof.
- A few scenes in a butcher shop where raw meat is being prepared.
- Stories are told about a woman killed her husbands.
- 'B*tch' is said three times.
- 'F*ck' is said three times, all by the main character.
- 'P*ss' is said three times.
- '*ss' is said once.
- Some minor name calling.
- 3 uses of the word fuck, interestingly all spoken by Mike Myers, and some milder profanities such as "Shit" and "Bitch". The language is all far apart. Charlie also says "apparently I have a pickle up my ass".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The film opens in a coffee bar where several people are smoking cigarettes.
- The main character's mother smokes a cigarette.
- A woman smokes while talking to a man.
- The main character smokes cigarettes several times.
- Wine is drank at a nice dinner.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A few minor jump-scares.
- The film is a dark comedy, so although it has a sinister topic, it is meant to be humorous.
- Some very sensitive viewers may find the butcher shop scenes to be disturbing.
- There is an intense chase scene between the a man and a person trying to kill him. While the scene is intended to be very comical, it could be distressing to some audiences.