Schindler's List (1993) Poster

1,745 Reviews
A three hour film that feels too short
Gordon-1119 October 2009
This film tells the story of Nazi officer Oskar Schindler, who secretly saved hundreds of Jewish people from concentration camps.

I have wanted to watch "Schindler's List" for years, but could not bring myself to do so because I don't want to be disappointed. "Schindler's List" is phenomenally powerful and effective in portraying the historical atrocities. I believe no one can keep their eyes dry from Schindler's List". The scene involving mothers running after trucks of children is particularly memorable. The final farewell scene is very emotional for me. It is rare achievement, but "Schindler's List" is a three hour film that feels too short.
205 out of 225 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome
ebiros217 October 2005
The movie started out pretty innocently, and for the first 20 minutes, I was wondering where the movie was going. Then it started to happen. The horrible cruelty of concentration camps. Oskar Schindler is an example of a man that no matter what the situation, there are people who won't go along with the cruelty of society. I'm sure it took courage to do what he did, because one wrong move and you'll be dead.

Movie brought to life this great man who really shouldn't be forgotten, and thanks to Steven Spielberg, I think he'll be remembered for generations to come. Movie like this should be made once in a while. Not that movie should be used for evangelistic purposes but some story should be told well, and movie is still the best vehicle to do so.

I still think that Oskar Shindler's last words in this movie was one of the best dialog in movie history - "Why did I keep this badge ? I could have saved a person. Why did I keep this car ?, I could have saved five more people."
83 out of 94 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bring me the heads of Hitler, Himmler, Eichmann n Mengele.
Fella_shibby9 September 2013
Schindler's List is undoubtedly the best Holocaust film ever made. There just isn't anything like this film. Various other films have tried to show the true horrors of the Holocaust, but none of them succeeded the way that Schindler's List did. Schindler's List is a difficult film to watch. When you see the true atrocities of the Holocaust, your jaw drops. When you see the pain that all of the innocent people were going through, the only thing you can do is cry. The true goal of all Holocaust films is to make you feel sorrowful, and Schindler's List did that to me. If you want to see the best depiction of the Holocaust, make your way towards Schindler's List. Me n my kids cried during the pit scene.
302 out of 369 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A SINGULAR ACHIEVEMENT
vtburns11 December 2000
I have only ever seen this film once, I only ever want to see this film once and I will only ever need to see this film once. It is etched on my mind. I, like many others, left in silence. I could not imagine inventing a critical analysis of this film, picking small points of detail or of style, or even scoring points off the Director. It stands alone as a monumental piece of cinema, a magnificent accomplishment.
470 out of 502 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The most shattering film of all time.
giraffelover29 September 1998
I've seen this film one time in 1994. This is one of the best movies ever made, but many scenes of the film are so brutal, that I'm afraid to see this film for a second time.
170 out of 205 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spielberg's most important work
SnoopyStyle23 March 2014
Oskar Schindler (Liam Neeson) is a social climbing opportunistic womanizing German businessman. He charms important Nazis, and gets access to limitless Jewish labor. He gets Itzhak Stern (Ben Kingsley) as his right hand man, and Jewish money to pay for his business. He provides the front. Using black market deals and advantageous connections, he becomes rich and powerful. Stern works tirelessly to save people. Even as the Jews are rounded up to Plaszow labor camp under the command of unstable Amon Goeth (Ralph Fiennes), Schindler is able to befriend the mad commander.

This is probably the most important movie of director Steven Spielberg's career. At least it's the most important for him. Based on the true story, Spielberg uses all his movie making skills to create this iconic movie. The black and white provides starkness and thankfully a little bit of distance from the horrible events. Liam Neeson and Ben Kingsley are the perfect duo. Ralph Fiennes gives a complex performance as the mad commander. The shock of the horrors of the Holocaust is expertly done. When I first saw it in the theater, I couldn't help sob a little when Schindler breaks down at the end.
25 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Incredibly moving and visually disturbing, Spielburg's best by far!
TheLittleSongbird4 June 2009
Some of Schindler's List is very disturbing indeed, with very graphic images on the screen. I thought this film is outstanding. True, it is very long, but the Holocaust was a very long and epic event, and the movie needed a long length to convey the harsh realities of the Nazi's treatment of the Jews. The cinematography was truly excellent, and some of the close ups of people being tortured or dying was enough to make you look away. The direction was taut and focused, most Spielburg's movies are good, but don't quite always have an impact on the whole audience. Schindler's List is visually disturbing and incredibly moving, and because of this, this is definitely Spielburg's best. The acting was phenomenal. Both Liam Neeson and Ben Kingsley give superb performances, and Ralph Fiennes is also very chilling in his role. The music by John Williams is not only haunting, but also unbearably sad, believe me I was in tears for a lot of this movie. All in all, a truly moving film, that deserves a 10/10. Bethany Cox.
77 out of 111 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's About Our Humanity
Hitchcoc28 March 2006
We need to look at a work of art like this to see ourselves in this movie. This is the result of a regime that no longer saw the worth of the human being. It politicize life. This leads to monstrous treatment of people (because they are not people in their eyes). I saw this film the first week it came out. We were on vacation on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. I remember my wife and I not being able to talk for almost 15 minutes after it was over and then we needed to talk about something else. There are few experiences that can do that to someone. Since that time, I've had many others tell me the same thing. Why is this movie so much more effective than other Holocaust films. First of all, there's something personal about it. We get to know the people, even the bad guys. Secondly, the recreation of the death camps is so accurate. Then there is a spot of genius, the little girl in the red coat. If anyone wants to complain about black and white, watch this film. We get to see what can be done with shades and shadows. The work of Schindler is the work of the heart against great odds. The scene at the end when the holocaust survivors visit the graveyard, is what moves the film. I think that everyone should see this film at some time. Then sit down and think about what is being done to people here in our own country.
22 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Movie of all Time
Perfect.

Perfect on every level from the acting to the script, to the cinematography, everything about this movie is 100% perfect.

I've watched this movie 3 times and there's nothing I would change. Even the insanely long running time of 3 hours and 15 minutes isn't a bad thing. Every scene feels important. I would highly recommend watching this movie. Although it is very violent and very heartbreaking so be warned!! But if you can handle strong violence and a difficult subject matter such as the Holocaust, then you must see it. It's my favorite movie, and I hope it will one day become yours too.

Rating: 10/10
64 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Devastating
zaremskya-2376123 October 2017
The Holocaust is a dark and touchy subject for many. Many believed it never happened, despite meticulous records kept by the Nazis themselves. Those who lived through it were scarred forever, and even now can barely bring themselves to discuss its horrors. Despite the controversy around the event, there is one thing for certain, Steven Spielberg created a masterpiece with Schindler's List. It is a film that will find no equal in terms of bleak, crushing drama. It sets out what it intends to do marvelously and leaves the viewer emotionally drained and questioning humanity itself.

The film is in black and white, a very conscious choice by the director that makes the subject matter, already disturbing, even more so bleak and harrowing. Oskar Schindler is known for saving thousands of Jews destined for a grim fate during World War 2. The movie depicts concentration camp life is fairly dismal, with constant brutal oppression by Nazi camp guards and the sadistic Amon Goth, with a terrifying portrayal by Ralph Fiennes.

Yes, this film will not make you cheery or happy. Yes it is about a miserable and dark period in human history, but it is an important film to watch for anyone interested in this historic subject matter and also a beautiful work of art for film lovers. Truly one of Spielberg's finest works. The fact that he is Jewish himself does add a personal touch to the tragic tale, but he never tries to overdo the sympathy or antipathy towards any group in the film.

Everyone is human in this film, the Jews and the Nazis; the tragedy is that humanity itself failed during this period of history, and we will never forget.
91 out of 134 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing!
crawdidd4243 May 2002
This Movie was sensational. It was a piece of art along with being informational. It told people about the holocaust, and it also told people about the human spirit. It shows how people can just triumph over anything with just some help from one person The things that Spielberg did with the movie was incredible too. The black and white was genius, and how he had the little girl in red and the fire was phenuminal. I have never seen anything like it, Schindler's List is beyond all words.
102 out of 128 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Emotional Release
Docterry31 March 1999
I don't know why but a couple of days ago I pulled out my copy of Schindler's List. At first I thought, well, maybe I'll watch a few minutes of it- it's so depressing but I feel like watching a good movie for a change. I hadn't seen this picture in several years since it was released. The first time I saw the film, in the theater, I went with my parents and was somewhat in denial. I tried to block out the pain that was before me and retain my composure. After realizing its brilliance, I tried to forget the film. It certainly wasn't something to dwell on.

This time when I watched the film I really surprised myself. I sat and cried like I haven't in years- but that's a good thing. I've been so divorced from my feelings and so wrapped up in my own selfish hell that I forgot what life is capable of becoming.

Now, Spielberg himself has admitted that he tends to over-sentimentalize things. Take the scene when Stern has just been rescued from the train by Schindler and as the two men walk away the camera pans to a large room where the suitcases of countless other souls less fortunate are being trifled through; a pile of personal photographs of family lay strewn amidst wasted boots and eye glasses. That scene destroyed me with emotion yet it was something that actually happened.

I will admit that towards the end, when Schindler was going on about how he could have sold his car to save more lives or sold his pin- even on second inspection, that scene seems rather forced- even enough for Jerry Seinfeld to mock. I was kind of mad at Spielberg. I mean, doesn't he know when to back off. It seems with an absolute masterpiece like this film, he would have been more careful and edited out this truly "sentimental" passage with violins going haywire.

Regardless, I'm in awe of this picture and with his latest- Saving Private Ryan, I do think that Spielberg is truly one of, if not, the greatest directors of film ever.
49 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Possibly THE BEST example of a Best Picture winner
lee_eisenberg7 August 2005
I can't possibly describe with words how great "Schindler's List" is. You can't realize it unless you watch it. Spielberg not only makes you feel like you're in the middle of it, but you continue feeling that way for hours after watching the movie. Liam Neeson does a top-notch job as Oskar Schindler, a man caught between loyalty to his government and the desire to save over 1,000 people. Equally good is Ben Kingsley as Itzhak Stern, whom Schindler saves from getting exterminated, and then helps Schindler save more people. And Ralph Fiennes as Amon Goeth, a Nazi Kommandant with plans to rape a Jewish woman. Like I said, I can't possibly describe how great this movie is. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO UNDERSTAND IT. 11/10.
38 out of 61 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eye opening
s-tb20 November 2011
This movie, Schindler's List, is hands-down without a doubt one of the greatest films I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Regardless of how much praise I include in my review, I should still think it deserves more. Few movies are actually able to pull tears out of my stubborn eyes, and the two that come right to mind are this one, and It's a Wonderful Life. Schindler's List is a grim portrayal of events in the Holocaust, while at the same time actually bringing light to some of the humanity still there. I was embarrassed when I actually started clapping in that classroom where I first watched this movie. I'd recommend it to anybody and it remains in my top selection of movies. Outstanding.
80 out of 102 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stunning - Spielberg's Greatest Film & Top 💯 All Time Best
Instant_Palmer10 April 2022
Leaves one speechless - Moving, somber, and horrifying. One of Humankind's worst moments - Something no one should ever forget.

This is filmmaking at its finest. Even with 7 Oscars, deserved more. On par with the greatest films ever made. Certainly cemented Steven as one of the greatest filmmakers to walk the planet. A personal labor by Steven, it is clearly something he felt compelled to do, and it shows in the intricate detail of every scene.

"Schindler's List" is nearly flawless in every category. A must-see film for reasons beyond entertainment.

🙏
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the Best Films Ever Made. Spielberg's Best
Quinoa198413 February 2000
Steven Spielberg has his best masterpiece here with Schindler's list. It is also his most personal work to say the least. And what he brings to the screen is like nothing the world has ever seen before- a true to life depiction of the horror known as the holocaust.

The story brings us Oskar Schindler, a German munitions chief who brings thousands of Polish Jews from the death camps to his factory and saves them. The acting is spectacular with Liam Neeson as Schindler, the man who changes throughout the film, Ben Kigsley as Schindler's Jewish accountant (and conscience), and Ralph Fiennes in his best performance yet as the frightening German commander. Along with a frighteningly haunting score by John Williams and great Photography by Janusz Kaminski, Spielberg has created a film that will remain with us forever. Haunting, dramatic and true in the art form, this is one of the best masterpieces of cinema ever made.
78 out of 143 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My brief review of the film
sol-8 January 2005
The most amazing thing about this film is that it was not made to be an epic or an acclaimed film. Spielberg made it as a personal film for himself and other Jews affected by the Holocaust. There is nothing flashy about the film except for Neeson's bravura performance. Spielberg's usual style is invisible, and the cinematography and editing, although excellent, are not shown off to make a spectacle of the film or give it an epic feel. Yet it is still a compulsive, involving, and utterly heart-wrenchingly moving filming of a part of history that should not be forgotten. The screenplay is one of the best ever written: it captures the stories of so many Holocaust survivors but without distracting from the main story at hand. The black and white photography and editing is perfect, and John Williams provides a perfectly subtle but nice music score. The acting is simply brilliant, with Liam Neeson towering as Oskar Schindler, and Ralph Fiennes bringing out the Nazi character Amon Goeth into full flesh. And Ben Kingsley and Embeth Davidtz give off excellent performances too. The film also has a lot to say about absolute power corrupting and spiraling out of control, and such a message of the film can be applied to any time and crisis, not just the Holocaust. This is not just one of the the ten best films ever produced, but it shall remain so for years to come, because its messages in terms of power and racism are applicable in any age.
219 out of 426 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Powerful and moving if not exactly a fun night in!
bob the moo23 March 2003
As Nazi Germany invades Poland, opportunist Oscar Schindler sees a chance to open a factory serving the military and using Jews for labour. However, as the full horror of the war on the Jewish people becomes ever more clear, Schindler's selfishness turns more into compassion for his fellowman.

Having spent 10 weeks watching `Taken' and remembering just how awful Spielberg can be when he is being mushily sentimental, I revisited this film as it was showing in the build up to the TV coverage of the 2003 Oscar ceremony. It is a powerful film simply because Spielberg manages to keep the mush out of it and just let the events speak for themselves. When people are shot on the street there is no John Williams music or slow-motion, they simply fall in a bloody heap and the film moves on. This makes it shockingly cold and that is the aim.

The story is difficult to summarise because a surprising amount of it is spent away from the story of Schindler and on the plight of the Jews generally. Again this theme within the narrative stops to wandering and allows it to be impacting. True there is an element of `look what happened, isn't this terrible?' about it, but not too much. In the final hour in particular it gets a little sentimental but not to the point of spoiling things.

Neeson's Schindler makes you wonder why he wasn't able to get any character into his recent role in Star Wars I. Here he keeps Schindler a complex man, driven by a mix of selfishness and compassion but Spielberg simplifies him a bit towards the end (but I may be being a bit picky). Fiennes' Goeth is also wonderfully drawn. A cold blooded killer no doubt but also not painted without his own complexities and Fiennes holds the focus whenever he is onscreen. The support cast are all excellent right down to extras – if you think it is easy to scream and wail convincingly then you should compare this to Kate Capshaw in Indiana Jones! I never doubted that any of the actors were anything but the characters they played.

Spielberg rightly won his Oscars for this and his direction is excellent. Although I do dislike him immensely when he goes all `apple pie' on us, he is great at what he does and this is one of his best films since Jaws. A powerful, moving film that is moving for all the right reasons and not just because John Williams cranks in. Difficult to watch but worth the effort.
29 out of 49 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the great films of the 20th century.
TxMike12 December 2004
I'll start with an "aside." What is a "film" and what is a "movie." I take the logical stance most of the time, the crew "films" so that the director and editor can create a "movie". But I have a difficult time thinking of "Schindler's List" as a "movie." I didn't watch it to be entertained, no person with a clear vision of the history behind it would. So for me, "Schindler's List" is certainly a "film", one about a real stain on our human history, a stain placed there solely from religious beliefs. The persecution and attempted extermination of the Jews by the German Nazis.

But this "film", while its overall subject is the holocaust, is not really about the holocaust. While it revolves around the mistreatment of Jews by the Nazis, it is about the man, Oskar Schindler, played by Liam Neeson. A German, a "connected" man in society, he went to Poland and bought a factory, employing cheap Jewish labor, hoping to get rich. He was no humanitarian. But perhaps his biggest weakness, his not being an astute businessman, was responsible for the conversion we see during the course of the three hours running time of the film. He has to rely on a Jew, Itzhak Stern (Ben Kingsley), to run his factory. And the rest, as they say, is history. He changes to the point that he risks his own life to save many, perhaps over 1000, Jews from extermination, no longer for profit but for true humanitarian motives.

Unique in this time of modern movie-making, this film is mostly in Black and white. For me this works very well, because first it is such a stark subject and second, there is not so much to distract the viewer from the story. Many consider this Spielberg's best directorial effort, probably because as a Jew it was very personal to him. As a viewer, many times I found it difficult to watch, because the scenes are so realistic. I will never forget the scenes of nude prisoners being marched across the prison grounds to their deaths. I give great credit for this film's place in history, but it is not one that I enjoy watching, it is such a reminder how some can be so cruel to those who should be treated as our brothers and sisters.
31 out of 55 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Heart-wrenching
OttoVonB12 January 2007
World War II is raging. Sleazy socialite and entrepreneur Oscar Schindler (Liam Neeson) arrive in Poland and create his own kitchen equipment fabric with an army contract. His competitive plan? Use Jews from the ghetto: they cost less than Poles or Germans. What begins as a profitable business venture will soon suck Schindler into a dark world of madness and genocide, as he discovers not only his true nature, but also, to his horror, the full implications of the nature of his government.

Spielberg had amused and thrilled crowds with a long line of blockbusters before this (few human beings with eyes don't know of E.T., Jaws or Indiana Jones), and had mostly disappointed when trying his hand at more serious material: Color Purple was fair, and Empire of the Sun felt oddly shallow. Being as they weren't really his stories to tell in any case, these films can be excused as mere experiments to prepare Spielberg for this tale which he had held close to his heart for a long time.

What amazes about the story is that, in typical Spielberg fashion, it wastes no time. Each scene has a point, a place, and is maximized, and given the film's length and the nature of its story, the result is positively harrowing. Schindler grows considerably throughout the ordeal: the first cynical and opportunistic businessman starts playing a dangerous psychological game with the commanding Nazi officers, namely Amon Goethe (Fiennes). Seldom has human evil found such a frighteningly real incarnation than Fiennes's horrific officer, whose unpredictable fits of depression or violence keep the viewer constantly unbalanced. Ben Kingsley as Schindler's Jewish book-keeper then confidant gives the film a beautiful heart, and the overall acting is universally excellent. Spielberg never lets his actors down, but Steven Zaillian's screenplay truly is a miracle of character development.

Shot in staggering Black and White, Schindler's List feels like re-living History. it is brutal, intense and heart-wrenching. Spielberg has returned to oppression and war since (in Amistad and Saving Private Ryan) but has never topped this, nor ave most great films in existence.

For one of those rare times, a film is worthy of all the huge praise and hype surrounding it... and then some.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
" I'm afraid your quite mistaken, that is not snow, but the ashes of Human Beings "
thinker169111 September 2009
Too often the history of the Second World War concentrates on the massive destruction between the countries involved. It is true nearly 25 million people were killed, but the most horrendous tally in human cost was suffered by a single race and they were European Jews. Anyone who Denys this is not only a fool, but a historical moron as well. There is so much irrefutable evidence to disprove them it's simply ludicrous to try. In this film " Schinder's List ", director Steven Spielberg lays it out cinematically for all to see. The film has so many notable qualities, it's difficult to say which illuminated it the most. The story is based on the real life of humanitarian Oscar Schindler (Liam Neeson) who began the war as a Nazi sympathizer and profiter, but soon realized his Nazi friends were murdering millions, on behalf of the most damnable doctrine ever created. Itzhak Stern (Ben Kingsley) plays the courageous bookkeeper who not only kept Schindeler's files, but helped him to save the lives of thousands. The heavy, Amon Goeth is played despicably evil by Ralph Fiennes. It is very interesting that during the war, ten of thousands were proud to be Nazi soldiers and SS men, yet after the war, you couldn't find two who would own up to their murderous atrocities. Still the movie has garnered so much acclaim and honor, it has become a tribute to Spielberg and his effort to remember the Hollocaust and the saddest chapter in human history. With no effort at all this has become a Classic in every sense of the word. *****
29 out of 50 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My favourite movie
Samiam315 May 2010
Oskar Schindler was a German Entrepreneur who came to Poland during the Nazi occupation to start a new business. He wanted to hire Jewish labor because they were cheaper than Polish. For a while, a good number of Jews went to work in Schinder's factories, making pots and pans for the German economy. Eventually they were rounded up by Nazi Comander Amon Goeth and put in the concentration camps. Those who were not fit to do back- breaking slave labor were put in the gas chamber. Oscar Schinder, who was in fact a Nazi supporter, slowly became empathetic after watching the cruelty to these harmless people. Using all the money he made from the business, he purchased 1,100 Jews from the Nazis, and put them back to work in his factory, under good conditions until the war was over. Not long after the war ended, Amon Goeth was executed for his crimes against humanity, and Schindler unfortunately never ran a successful business again, but today the descendants of the Jews he saved number, tens of thousands.

He has become a fairly controversial figure, but I personally think that Oskar Schindler was great hero of the 20th Century, and this is one of the greatest American films of all time; absolutely heartbreaking, cinematically epic, and flawlessly acted. Many thanks to both Schindler and Spielberg.
27 out of 46 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Whoever Saves One Life, Saves the World Entire.
CinemaClown6 January 2010
One of the most essential, powerfully moving & profoundly affecting films to grace the silver screen, Schindler's List is the crowning achievement of Steven Spielberg's remarkable film career that finds the master storyteller at the pinnacle of his artistry, is crafted with extreme care n dedication, and is rightfully acknowledged as one of the most honoured & significant films of all time.

There are many films out there that have dealt with the subject of Holocaust in the past but the level of precision, craftsmanship & commitment that Spielberg brings on the screen this time plus the emotional impact this film provides over the course of its runtime is second to none. And even after two decades, Schindler's List remains his most personal, most mature & most accomplished work to date.
30 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Heartbreaking and powerful
Kingslaay7 January 2018
Schindler's List has to be one of the greatest films ever made and it establishes Spielberg at the top of the ladder when it comes to directors.

The portrayal and setting of WWII is brutally accurate. Spielberg does not shudder from the harsh cruelties that existed at the time. From various vantage points we watch the horror unfold. A film does not need to build towards something as it starts with such a horrible setting, it was the reality at the time.

Oscars transformation from an opportunistic businessman to a heroic saviour is one of the best transformations seen in film.

As tough as it is to watch it is a beautifully woven masterpiece by Spielberg and one does not know how much time has passed as he/she has been fully immersed in this dark tale and reality.

44 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
portrait of evil
Kirpianuscus21 December 2015
maybe, not the best movie about Shoah. but the most useful. because it reminds the small details who are bricks of normality. and it does that in a wise manner. far to be one of fans of film, it seems be a real high good job. but it presents , in beautiful manner, a side of tragedy. a not large part of a phenomenon who shows its fruits but not its deep roots. a duty of Spielberg to his people, a remarkable photography and a touching story, it is a must see not for the story, artistic virtues, memorable scenes, splendid performances but for not ignore the evil. because it is not a film about Jews or a courageous man who saves innocent people , not about war but about the science to be yourself in dark periods. a film who must see. for reflection. for not ignore. the past. the vulnerability of society face to evil.
31 out of 56 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.