Little Buddha (1993)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some disturbing images|
Sex & Nudity
- When Sidhartha decides to leave and goes into the woods the aesthetics are partially nude but it only shows minimal back side.
- When Sidhartha is born they hold him up and you see the baby's penis and testicals but it is very innocent in nature.
- When the father of Jessie learns that his best friend/business partner is dead he arrives home and is very emotional him and his wife share a passionate kiss.
Violence & Gore
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- When Sidhartha asks his servant to show him death he takes him to a cremation ceremony where a corpse is being burned.
- When Sidhartha is close to reaching enlightenment the evil entity trying to keep him from reaching Nirvana appears as a devil like person. The scene is very loud and intense. It could be frightening to younger children.