Fire in the Sky (1993)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sci-fi violence|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex scenes.
- Just some kissing between engaged and married couples.
- A man is stripped when being examined by aliens, but we only see his clothes being torn off. However, after being dropped off by the aliens, the same man is found naked (we mostly seen him in the fetal position).
Violence & Gore
- A couple of fist fights, no blood is drawn.
- One character threatens another with a buzzsaw while cutting trees.
- Some scenes in which the aliens are examining the lead character are violent and disturbing: he is chased, captured, stripped and then subjected to a variety of experiments with needles and clamps (he actually takes a needle in the eye - a hard scene to watch).
- Some mild swearing.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People are often seen smoking and drinking in some scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The cocoon scene is rather intense and may be frightening to some.
- This realistic portrayal of abduction by aliens may be very disturbing for small children.
- The overall atmosphere of the movie may frighten some.
- There are several rather frightening pop-up scenes.
- The aliens bind a man to an examination table and procede with rather intense and brutal probing upon the bound man.
- The movie rather intense, not extremely frightening or shocking (+15)