Passenger 57 (1992)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
|MPAA||Rated R for terrorist violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- In the first cell, a drawing of a woman in bikini is shown on a wall.
- An FBI-agent says that he may have found his next ex-wife.
- Rane almost rapes Slayton in one scene.
Violence & Gore
- Rane slits a doctor's throat in a surgery room (brief and somewhat violent) and runs out, pursued by cops. He knocks several people over, and is arrested.
- Rane slams attorney Phillips' head on a table, threatening him.
- In a flashback, Cutter holds his gun at a convenience store robber who grabs a his wife, and holds her hostage. He shoots her, and runs out, and Cutter shoots him dead.
- Terrorists hijack a plane. Rane shoots one of the pilots of the plane in the head and kills him, but the impact of the bullet is not shown.
- Cutter fights a terrorist and holds him at gunpoint.
- Cutter fights a knife wielding terrorist disguised as a flight attendant, and he makes a clever disarm.
- There's a long foot chase through a carnival, and Cutter is shot at by Rane. Cutter kicks a man who chases him off of a ride, and the man falls to his death. He then tackles Rane, and they struggle until Cutter disarms him.
- A sniper shoots several cops on an airstrip, and Cutter shoots and kills him, and a car blows up.
- Cutter stops Ritchie, and the pilot holds her as hostage.
- Rane holds a man at gunpoint and shoots him in the head, the camera cuts away and his corpse is seen slumping to the ground.
- A corpse falls out of a closet. Its face is very bloody, with several visible wounds.
- 13 uses of "fuck", 18 uses of "damn" (7 paired with "God"), 17 uses of "shit", 12 uses of "ass" (3 used as "asshole"), 10 uses of "hell", 2 uses of "bitch", 2 uses of "Oh, my God", 1 use each of "God", "Jesus", and "Jesus Christ", 1 use of "darn", 1 use of "nuts" and 1 use of "God's sake".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Cutter receives an aspirin on the plane.
- Wine is consumed in one scene.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is constant peril and intense action scenes throughout the film that no young children should see.
- The MPAA wants you to beware of the terrorist violence.
Violence & Gore
- In the end, Cutter fights Rane on the plane and Rane falls out of it to his death.