Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild violence|
Sex & Nudity
- When some boys are singing about things they want one says " a Saturday night with the mayors daughter"
- A woman sings about doing "the hootchie cootchie" and wriggles seductively (1 time) at her primarily male audience. One line of her song says "I miss the hanky-pankie each nighty-night till three." She is wearing a full ankle-length dress with long sleeves and a low-cut top that reveals some cleavage.
- The same woman performs later in the movie in a more toned-down manner.
- Young men are shirtless and in their underwear for the first big musical number. It is not intended to be sexual, just matter of fact that young men are not completely dressed first thing in the morning.
- A teenage boy is shown getting out of the water and only in his white long underwear. The clothing is skin tight, but not to revealing.
Violence & Gore
- There is a lot of roughness and fighting, including a boxing match that has some blood.
- A boy gets punched in the face.
- A coach driver slaps the reigns, and he is dragged off by the horses, because the coach was disconnected from the horses. It is very comical.
- The word "ass" is used once.
- A few uses each of "damn" and "hell", but two of which are nearly inaudible. A boy mishears the word "ambassadors" and says "Am-Bastards."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking and alcohol use.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Fighting and a bit of blood.