The Mighty Ducks (1992)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild language|
Sex & Nudity
- A man's testicles get hit by a plank. He is seen squirming in pain.
- The boys look at "adult" magazines, although the viewer only sees the cover.
Violence & Gore
- A boy is deliberately fouled by an opposing player (under the instructions of his unscrupulous coach) and is knocked unconscious. He's taken to hospital as precaution but is later seen to be fine. He's regained consciousness before he's carried from the ice.
- A minor scuffle takes place inside a classroom.
- Mild hockey violence.
- One of the players is tied up to a goalnet and he is hit with hockey pucks.
- One use of the word "bitch"
- One usage of the word "bastard".
- For a Disney film The Mighty Ducks has an usually high amount of profanity
- At the beginning of the first game, one player calls another "cake-eater." This is a term used to disrespectfully refer to someone from Edina, Minnesota, where the opposing team is from.
- Mild language like ass and damn.
- hell, crap
- Using the name of God in vain - "God", for "God's sake"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Gordon is charged with drunk driving. He is shown driving and swerving with a beer bottle in his hand.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the violence on the rink my be intense to younger views, as well as the opening scene.