Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Sexual references in the unreleased version of the song "Toxic Love", which never surfaced on the actual film.
- There is a suggestive reference in a discussion between Crysta and Pips in one scene. She is worded by the guardian about "It's time to get serious." and Pips believed to be a "getting cozy with each other" statement while smiling about it. Unfortunately, Crysta didn't like that misinterpretation and straighten things out with his state-of-mind.
Violence & Gore
- Nothing much, except some characters fall down and bump on trees.
- The soundtrack version of Hexxus' song "Toxic Love" briefly contains the word "horny" in the lyrics. However, half of the lyrics (including the aforementioned slang word) are cut from the final film to avoid a PG rating.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The villain might be scary for younger viewers. The picture on the box shows a large, white ghost resembling Casper. In fact, the villain is a black skeletal morphing shape filled with dramatic red fire. The shape crawls along and controls the "Leveler" tree cutting machine and can change shapes at will. Scene 12 (actually a pretty clever musical scene for "Hexxus") is easily skipped on dvd, but the final scene really can't be avoided and could be very disturbing for young kids.