The Rocketeer (1991)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- While at Sinclaire's house, Jennie goes to change into a dress that Sinclaire wants her to try on. She then calls him in, asking if he can help her with the zipper. While Sinclaire begins to unzip it, she smashes him over the head with a vase. Very little skin is shown here beyond what the dress already shows (which is some cleavage).
- Earlier, that same bad guy gazes down her dress at her breasts, and the camera lets us see what he sees, but it is only cleavage.
Violence & Gore
- Some people are shot and killed. There are fistfights, explosions, etc., your typical action/adventure violence. No gore, but a couple characters are killed by a strong man, who breaks their spines and nearly snaps them in half (offscreen).
- Two characters die after being graphically engulfed in flames.
- Howard Hughes uses the phrase "son of a bitch."
- Mild profanity throughout. "Damn" is used in the first few seconds of the show and continues to be used throughout the show.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking takes place in a fancy nightclub, which is to be expected.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A character named Lothar kills a couple characters in gruesome fashion, and one of these instances is shown, and it is pretty frightening.
- The ending confrontation on the zeppelin is tense throughout.