29th Street (1991)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- This movie does not contain any sex or nudity. There is some kissing but that is it.
Violence & Gore
- There is a brief scene where a person is stabbed and there is some blood shown. The scene is brief and there isn't much blood shown. It is very mild by today's standards.
- Profanity is the only reason that this movie is rated R. There are many uses of the f-word (more than 10) and well as many other milder profanities. If there wasn't any profanity in this movie it would likely be rated PG.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many of the characters in the movie smoke cigarettes. Several scenes take place in bars. There are no drugs used or discussed in the movie.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The stabbing scene would be intense for a young viewer. There is also a scene when a character gets angry and knocks over a dresser and a lamp during an argument.