When John travels to Paris to attend an art sale hosted by his old flame, he begins a torrid affair with a gorgeous woman (Angie Everhart) who used to be her best friend. As the erotic ... See full summary »
Agathe de La Fontaine,
Blue is a teenage girl who lives with her Jazz playing father Ham. Ham gets very sick and dies, and now Blue must support herself somehow. Elle, the headmistress at a brothel, talks her ... See full summary »
A simple self-destructive drifter and tough small-time boxer with a brain injury that could kill him meets and falls for a cute beach carnival owner, Ruby, but also befriends a sleazy friendly criminal, Wesley, who's planing a big score.
Emily, a raw recruit to a law firm is sent to Brazil with Claudia to help finalise a real estate deal. Emily is innocent and vulnerable, and when she's left in Rio with Wheeler, a milionaire with an unusual outlook on life, Emily is shocked and intrigued by the sex antics to which she is exposed.Written by
In a 2004 interview, Carré Otis denied the rumors that suggested the infamous last sex scene was real. See more »
In the end, when Wheeler and Emily ride off on the Harley, Wheeler is wearing a leather vest in some shots, and a long sleeved leather jacket in others. See more »
Why do I get the feeIing that... if I reach out and touch you, you'll disappear?
Why don't you try it and see?
[Emily puts her arms around him and he moves away slightly]
I'm sorry. It's not you. It's me... I'm just not... very good at being touched, Emily.
See more »
Clever comment on Reaganism set in a galaxy of post-transformational liberalism.
Just kidding, I don't know what I'm talking about. You should see this movie if you like:
3) Hot babes
4) Mickey Rourke
5) Carre Otis
6) Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis going at it for real
7) Perfume commercials
8) Directors trying to make their softcore porn look like art by filming everything sensually and in slow motion, so the film appears to be art-house and "visually stimulating"
9) Really, really, really bad dialogue
10) Lots of good banging and screwing without a plot
11) Mickey Rourke playing a total pimp (which is different than just Mickey Rourke - I mean, there's Mickey Rourke, and then there's Mickey Rourke the Pimp, which is even cooler).
12) Hot female characters who wear glasses and carry around clipboards so the audience believes they are smart and successful businesswomen, when in fact they'd have a hard time calculating 1 + 1. (Also see: Alone in the Dark, Tara Reid's character; or Fantastic Four, Jessica Alba's.) Highly recommended to the appropriate demographic.
I could kill myself for buying it.
128 of 156 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this