A psychiatrist moves out west after he is brought up on charges of sexual misconduct, for which his adoring, female attorney eventually gets the charges dropped... with the hope that this ... See full summary »
Anthony Michael Hall
Emily, a raw recruit to a law firm is sent to Brazil with Claudia to help finalise a real estate deal. Emily is innocent and vulnerable, and when she's left in Rio with Wheeler, a milionaire with an unusual outlook on life, Emily is shocked and intrigued by the sex antics to which she is exposed.Written by
IT ONLY HAS TO HAPPEN ONCE
Performed by Ambitious Lovers See more »
Clever comment on Reaganism set in a galaxy of post-transformational liberalism.
Just kidding, I don't know what I'm talking about. You should see this movie if you like:
3) Hot babes
4) Mickey Rourke
5) Carre Otis
6) Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis going at it for real
7) Perfume commercials
8) Directors trying to make their softcore porn look like art by filming everything sensually and in slow motion, so the film appears to be art-house and "visually stimulating"
9) Really, really, really bad dialogue
10) Lots of good banging and screwing without a plot
11) Mickey Rourke playing a total pimp (which is different than just Mickey Rourke - I mean, there's Mickey Rourke, and then there's Mickey Rourke the Pimp, which is even cooler).
12) Hot female characters who wear glasses and carry around clipboards so the audience believes they are smart and successful businesswomen, when in fact they'd have a hard time calculating 1 + 1. (Also see: Alone in the Dark, Tara Reid's character; or Fantastic Four, Jessica Alba's.) Highly recommended to the appropriate demographic.
I could kill myself for buying it.
135 of 168 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this