Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
- April and Casey's reaction to Mikey's "turtle wax" joke was originally one of relief after he goes through a severe depression where he destroys a punching bag and part of the barn's wall.
- An extended training sequence where Leo proves a point by turning his mask around and fighting blind followed by the other Turtles taking turns doing the same. The scene rather famously has Donatello sporting a straw hat.
- Various scenes of the Turtles training on their own or in pairs trying to master the technique Leo shows them earlier.
- Some of the April and Casey scenes involve him trying to help her with a stuck truck door while she declines and exits on the driver's side. Another leads into the scene of the two of them talking on the porch swing where the night before she shows him her drawings the Turtles but tries to hide the one she did of him in a beanie, they both share a laugh over it.
- A game of "ninja hot potato" where the Turtles toss around an apple and the holder has to defend against the other three while taking a bite out of it. It makes the later scene where Raph finishes off an apple after defeating a squad of Foot ninjas a call back.
Similarly, the scene in which the turtles attack the teens mugging April with the light being knocked out was a result of the production not having the time to choreograph another fight sequence.
- 'The Turtles Origin is Told' (the origin of the turtles is told by Master Splinter and the team fight and defeat The Shredder)
- 'Me, Myself and I' (Raphael encounters Casey Jones for the first time)
- 'What Goes Around Comes Around' (the Foot Clan critically wounds a Turtle)
- 'Silent Partner' (a fight in April's home between the Foot and the Turtles and Casey)
- 'True Stories' (the Turtles hide out at April's farm to convalescence)
- and 'Return to New York' (the Turtles finally confront the Foot and the Shredder).